Arda Turan

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
For the money we paid for him i expected an option.. arda is not an option.. he progressed from being a catastrophe to a substitute.. the expectations are so low people actually are happy now .. lol

Kinda agree. He managed to lower the expectations to zero but we did sign him as marquee signing and he is yet way off from his reputation.

gasgas

This guy was supposed to relieve Iniesta from his duties
He failed and because of that we had to call upon Denis and Gomes

He has definately improved, but certainly not waranting his fee

serghei

Our most in form midfielder. He needs to play more. He deserves it. 9 goals + assists in a little over 500 mins. is impressive. It basically means he directly creates or scores a goal every hour he plays. I've read somewhere his passing percentage is 92% or so. Again, amazing.

Other than that, the hate is still in full flow mode I see.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No, it's not. He's been good this season but he will never be a starter for Barca due to his age and inability to play in Barca midfield.

Devils

He should be starting now based on his form, but the jury is still out on whether he can consistently play well an bench one of our starting midfielders. I'm not sure it will happen, but I would love to see him continue the way he is playing.

I'd like him to start this weekend and see how he does. I think Celta is going to be a tough to break down and we can definitely use Arda's attacking talent to hurt them.

Keki

Anyone who doesn't kiss Arda's ass is a hater it seems.

Why should anyone kiss anyone's arse , but when someone calls red , black you have to question their reasons , if a player playing well you don't slag them off ,unless you just don't like him for your own reasons / hater perhaps ?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bullshit. Guy said he improved and I said he's been good and you still see smartasses coming in calling names.

Keki

Bullshit. Guy said he improved and I said he's been good and you still see smartasses coming in calling names.

No offence to you mate , person i posted reply to has never had a good word to say about Arda since day dot , regardless if he plays well or not look in to his posts regards to Arda

Home of Barca Fans