Arda Turan

Neymessi

I was one of those who never wanted him to be sold. It was just a bad patch and player like him couldn't turn into shit so fast.

Also he used to give it his all after every bad game and kept trying so his attitude was right. Glad that we have a rotation player like roberto who can play dynamically in many positions.

PhilS

He has to start at forward until Messi returns. After that, he can come into the front line off the bench and when rotations are necessary.

Barca has a lot of talent available this year beyond the first 11. Arda is doing fantastic so far this year winning the competition for backup minutes, at his new forward position.

Rafinha has been looking like he has to play a lot, Digne is clearly earning trust, Gomes should cut into Busquets minutes. Umtiti will get more than backup minutes. Mathieu has looked fine.

Aleix, Paco, Denis Suarez, the alternates at keeper, we might not be seeing much of these guys for a while.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It doesn't matter anyway, he will have a poor match in the future and all hell will break loose again in this thread...

Messi983

And we can see that in his performances, although I believe he also changed his mentality. I was among his supporters and now I'm happy that he's doing good. Hopefully he can keep that level or even improve it for the rest of the season. If that happens we'll probably have another dilemma next summer. Keep him and hope he'll play on high level for another season or two or sell him if we'll get a really good offer. Anyway this would be a good "problem" to have in comparision to this summer when majority of the fans wanted to sell him and his market value was down. Thankfully Lucho believed in him and made the right decision to keep him. Next years decision about keeping or selling him will also depend a lot on how younger players like Gomes, Denis, Rafinha and maybe Alena/Kaptoum will develop this season and/or if we'll have a chance to get younger winger to backup Messi and Neymar. But we'll think about this next year, for now just enjoy some more Arda magic. :)

Keki

From day dot i said he come good most disagreed , we started to see bit of real Arda , special players don't go bad over night ..

Total-Football

For the money we paid for him i expected an option.. arda is not an option.. he progressed from being a catastrophe to a substitute.. the expectations are so low people actually are happy now .. lol

Devils

11 lbs is a lot of fucking weight to lose for a footballer...then again it's a lot to put on and how it wasn't monitored is beyond me.

Home of Barca Fans