Arda Turan

DennyCrane

thing is he's done.
the rest are theories

Bert_Ernie_bed.gif

ini4ever

If Iniesta says Turan is quality than I believe him.

I bet if we ask any Barca player right now all of them will say Arda is a good player and has enough quality to play for Barca, Actually no one would ever say anything bad about his teammates and i understand that.

raskolnikov

Of course Arda is quality, the guy has skills, just way too comfortable and lacking motivation since joining us.
Im hoping a solid pre season after this humiliation will lead to him upping his game and get back to his Atletico level.

R

reaper

Succeeding in a defensive Atletico side is not a prerequisite for success at Barcelona. Players flourish in different environments and players deteriorate.

I and many of my Catalan friends were confused why Arda was signed in the first place. Many thought it was to get more exposure to the Turkish market for Barcelona..

Last edited:

Chemosh

I bet if we ask any Barca player right now all of them will say Arda is a good player and has enough quality to play for Barca, Actually no one would ever say anything bad about his teammates and i understand that.

"Douglas is a quality player. He's my friend."
-Iniesta

R

reaper

It is Ramadan now.... It would probably be very hard to maintain fitness?

Not sure - as I think it should make him lose weight. All I know is last game he played, he played like he was wearing an invisible one of these.

islamic-clothing-for-men-100-cotton-jilbabs.jpg

Home of Barca Fans