Arda Turan

Alarcón

I still remember seeing him play at the Euros 2008. He was marvelous and already the big star of the Turkish national team but I would have never thought that he'd end up at Barcelona.

Stric

I love it when players have no problem openly showing how happy and excited they are to be a part of a particular club. Nowadays so many transfers and presentations seem so fake, and some others seem like the player is purposely trying not to look too excited.

EdmondDantes

Going to be a great rotational player, and enable us to challenge on all fronts. Any rumors or more signings for us this summer?

Who is he gonna rotate with though? Raki and Iniesta? Are they gonna be happy not starting games when they just brought home the treble?

Zinedinho

It's shocking that he doesn't speak Spanish. He needs to improve that, and he'll have plenty of time during the first half of the season unless he keeps living surrounded by people who speak Turkish.

Aside from that, he seems like a very likeable and charismatic guy.

Stric

Not interesting, more like sad/pathetic

I don't disagree. Just didn't want to sound hostile. :lol: Besides, we don't know how (non)fluent exactly he is, so I wouldn't be too harsh. But still, you're right, 4 years is more than enough to learn the language enough for everyday communication.

zanela

-Wears grey on his first day to the club's offices
- Been assigned Song's former locker
- Doesn't speak Spanish even after 4 years in spain

A jersey that goes against the Barca norm, and the next two CL finals not scheduled in a big euro capital.

Not looking good this.

Stric

Can someone explain to me the significance of grey clothes in this context? I'm obviously missing something.

Antimadridista1

-Wears grey on his first day to the club's offices
- Been assigned Song's former locker
- Doesn't speak Spanish even after 4 years in spain

A jersey that goes against the Barca norm, and the next two CL finals not scheduled in a big euro capital.

Not looking good this.

:lol:

Zanela you're the best :p

Home of Barca Fans