Arda Turan

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Strange. I thought the market was inflated but somehow we couldnt squeeze anything for Turan. Or maybe when Bartomeu said Barca wouldn't be a part of it this is what he meant :bartomeu:

gregorrin10

We'll almost vertainly have to keep paying his wages, and followed by him being relesed for free in 2019, one year before his contact ends. No surprise there. If we'd have a capable Board, we would've sold him 1 month ago to PL or China, and get 30M or something. But it is what is. At this point i'm just glad he won't be taking any valuable (even Copa) minutes away from Denis and Deulofeu. And not having a chance to rub off his laziness to the rest of the team. I'll take it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I just told you...At this point i'm just glad he won't be taking any valuable (even Copa) minutes away from Denis and Deulofeu. And not having a chance to rub off his laziness to the rest of the team.

Easy dude, you posted yours one minute before I did, how was I supposed to see that?

So we are sending players off for free and paying their wages just to make sure other players have enough playing time? Some strategy.

gregorrin10

So we are sending players off for free and paying their wages just to make sure other players have enough playing time? Some strategy.

Still better than to watch players with no future and remaining potential on Camp Nou and trainings...B team players can get that chance instead and actually benefit from it.

R

reaper

Must have been physically removed from the premises. All his recent tweets said he is not leaving Barca.

Saladin

he ain't free, he's costing us money, still. Sigh

I think he meant 'release' the number 7. As in actually freeing number 7.

Can we move this guy to the 'other players' section already? I feel like eating a pizza and taking a nap just by seeing his name in here. Tapas Numero Dos (after Cesc).

Home of Barca Fans