Arda Turan

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Was there a reason why the cameras kept focusing on him when he was on the bench?

It's weird to think that even for an election signing, he was the chosen one... I hadn't thought about Bartomeow pulling a page from Flo's book and signing a player for merely merchandise purposes...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was there a reason why the cameras kept focusing on him when he was on the bench?

It's weird to think that even for an election signing, he was the chosen one... I hadn't thought about Bartomeow pulling a page from Flo's book and signing a player for merely merchandise purposes...

He had some sort of reaction when he got subbed. He laughed or something like that. Perhaps the broadcasters thought they could get an Alexis moment out of him.

At least James did/does fairly well for them whenever he plays and actually is a potentially World Class CAM.

Richard.H

This was strange to me too. No idea why the BeIn cameras were on him, so weird considering he's not an important part of this team.

God Serena

Didn't he have pretty significant cult following on this forum not too long ago.

Pretty sure his cult following died shortly after he actually was able to play and most people realized he was shit. Then he started scoring like crazy against shit teams in meaningless games and some people tried to act like he was better than Neymar :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

snowy

对 对 对 Pekiking a$$ and Taijing names rollin in dough n sniffin snow :rap:

I specialize in buns

sinabuns & snow white sniff

R

reaper

Ehh, what? Some people were maybe just happy he wasn't shit every time he played, don't know if that counts as "cult following"...

Afraid not. There were definite supporters of him on here. Many had posts deleted saying he wasn't good enough because they were deemed 'trolling.' :(

Home of Barca Fans