Arda Turan

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, I wouldn't go as far as comparing him to Henke, but I'm still glad we have someone who can come out and score very once in a while...

As I said before, I hope he can continue with the streak and if possible in big games...

Noname

Banned
- 13 goals 7 assists in 1446 minutes in this season.

- He changes the score in every 72 minutes although he played nearly half of his minutes in midfield.

- He scores in every 111 minutes. By comparison Suarez scores in every 116 minutes.

- Although he's a sub he's the third best scorer of Barca after Messi and Suarez.

- He's the second best scorer behind Messi when played minutes are taken into account.

- He's hated by majority in these forums. Because Barcelone's second (or third at total) best scorer isn't worth €34M (€41M with bonuses). Especially if he didn't play a lot to score those.

Last edited:

Potroh

Yes, today his feet was 5 centimeters closer than Suarez's. Big deal. Does it really make him a hero?
Otherwise in 20 minutes he had ONE useful pass and that was all...

Last edited:

Noname

Banned
Yes, today his feet was 5 centimeters closer than Suarez's. Big deal. Does it really make him a hero?

- First thing's first. I dislike Arda.

- I'm talking about the whole season. Not just one match.

- According to statistics he's the second best scorer after Messi. Even better than Suarez.

That's all I'm saying. Nothing more. I'm not interested in subjective talk.

God Serena

- He changes the score in every 72 minutes although he played nearly half of his minutes in midfield.

- He scores in every 111 minutes. By comparison Suarez scores in every 116 minutes.

- Although he's a sub he's the third best scorer of Barca after Messi and Suarez.

- He's the second best scorer behind Messi when played minutes are taken into account.

- He's hated by majority in these forums. Because Barcelone's second (or third at total) best scorer isn't worth €34M (€41M with bonuses). Especially if he didn't play a lot to score those.

Speaks volumes about the level of opposition Arda is usually given. Not trusted in a single big game with good reason.

Noname

Banned
Speaks volumes about the level of opposition Arda is usually given. Not trusted in a single big game with good reason.

- Arda scored 4 goals and made 1 assist in the uefa champions league in just 145 minutes.
- He made an assist against Bilbao in 84 minutes.
- He scored against Sociedad in 15 minutes.
- He made an assist against Sevilla in 76 minutes.
- He scored twice against Sevilla in the other match in 90 minutes.

- Total: 7 goals 3 assists in 410 minutes against top teams.
- He changed the score in every 41 minutes against top teams.
- He scored in every 58 minute against top teams.

Again, I'm not interested in subjective talk.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

- First thing's first. I dislike Arda.

- I'm talking about the whole season. Not just one match.

- According to statistics he's the second best scorer after Messi. Even better than Suarez.

That's all I'm saying. Nothing more. I'm not interested in subjective talk.

Statistics are not the best way to look at football. Most of Arda's minutes were in meaningless matches. He also scored in many games already won. Can't compare that to Suarez, that has had ups and downs, but scored vs real madrid as well.

And why do you dislike him? Aren't you from turkey?

Home of Barca Fans