Arda Turan

xXKonan

Arda: “The Clasico is the most exciting game in the world. I can't play this one, but to play the next one fills me with pride.” [sport]

Arda: “I'm part of the best team in the world and it would be a dream to play in the next Clasico.” #FCB

Arda: “Messi is the best in the world. He's also a very good person. I can't say anything about his injury.” #FCB

Arda: “I hope Messi plays in the Clasico. He should always be on the pitch because it's best for us.” #fcblive

El Flaco

1000th post on Barcaforum for El Turko

---

Arda: "I'm proud to be at Barça. It's the best club in the world. I'm sad I can't play this clasico, but my dream is to play the next one"

Arda: "Messi is the best player in the world. And he's also a good person. He should always be on the pitch, that's the best for us." [tv8]

Arda: "I get along great with everyone, especially Neymar, he seems Turkish. We often get together, with Pique, Busquets, Rafinha, Messi..."

Last edited:

Richard.H

With our midfield performing so well is there a chance Arda disrupts our rhythm instead of adding to it?

Arda is exactly the type of midfielder that fits in the Lucho system. Workhorse who will cover every inch of grass on the pitch. He will come in very handy against teams like Bayern, who arguably have more creativity and cohesiveness in the mid than we do.

LeeRomeno

I must say Enriques purchases so far (apart from Lord Douglas) have been spot on. In that field he is better coach than Pep, who also had quite a few flops transferred. As Arda was Enriques request i see him fitting into team really nicely.

Galning

I must say Enriques purchases so far (apart from Lord Douglas) have been spot on. In that field he is better coach than Pep, who also had quite a few flops transferred. As Arda was Enriques request i see him fitting into team really nicely.

Douglas was the board's signing for obvious reasons.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Iniesta Arda Messi and Neymar in one lineup is just unbelievable. Opponents will have too much to handle with. None of the above players can be contained by one player. They will just destroy everything in their path with Suarez adding his deadly finishing and his intelligent off the ball movement we will be quite strong. This barca is reaching the level of 2011 team slowly, they might surpass it too.

F

Flavia

Arda will give the team many new possibilities. I can't wait for him to play.

I'm curious to see if Lucho will align an Iniesta - Rakitic - Arda midfield in some games.

Without a DM? Can't see it. Maybe Iniesta - Roberto - Arda.

cule19

Main line-up will probably be:
--------------------------------Bravo--------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--Alves-------------Piqué---------------Masch---------Alba--------
--------------------------------God----------------------------------
----------------Turán---------------------Iniesta-------------------
-----Messi----------------------------------------------Neymar----
-------------------------------Suárez--------------------------------

I think it's kinda obvious, not sure why people are speculating with Sergi or Ivan. With that said, when Turán is ready and Rafinha heals up we'll have very good rotations up front: Sergi, Turán and Rafinha all can play both as CM and AM, Rakitic can play anywhere in the midfield. This means Iniesta, Messi and Busquets get to rest more often which is very good news.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Arda will give the team many new possibilities. I can't wait for him to play.

Many of us are, definitely...Curious how he will be used, would love to know how the training sessions are going as I imagine Lucho has been experimenting with formations already

His versatility means he can play anywhere in the midfield although, personally, I think he is best in the center or left where Iniesta normally occupies...Very interested to see what he adds to this machine

On the downside, he'll be 29 in January which for a player signed to a 5 year contract is somewhat of a gamble as many mids tend to see a drop off as they hit 30...Fortunately, pace has never been a crucial aspect to his game

Home of Barca Fans