Arda Turan

Horatio

You're welcome
I know, I'm just saying. :)

Messi is shorter than Arda altogether so his legs don't seem as disproportionate.

No, Messi's legs are still pretty short because proportionally he could have long legs.
Arda just has more muscular legs that's why they look shorter.

Lol...at this discussion.

F

Flavia

Whose got the sexiest legs......

ronaldo6.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He has really short legs. To the point where they almost look weird compared to the rest of his body.

True. I think it's a genetical thing.
I remember a Turkish guy from some other forum complaining he doesn't like women there because they have short legs and long trunks :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
True. I think it's a genetical thing.
I remember a Turkish guy from some other forum complaining he doesn't like women there because they have short legs and long trunks :lol:

Lol I am Turkish and can attest to the fact. It's because back in the war mongering days short legs were an advantage in fights.

Barcilliant

What is happening with Arda?

We should have registered him, played him and threatened a boycott of the World Club Championship if FIFA took any action.

We have been singled out by them because they are trying to deflect attention from the shitfest that goes on in the organisation.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think the club is sure what to do. They fear FIFA and from the looks of things they don't want to come off aggressive.
File here, wait, complain there, wait.. And we're almost in November.

Barcafan 2304

I don't think the club is sure what to do. They fear FIFA and from the looks of things they don't want to come off aggressive.
File here, wait, complain there, wait.. And we're almost in November.
Almost get that feeling they are playing their cards carefully. Not wanting to appear aggressive to Fifa but appear as if they are being proactive to the fanbase

Home of Barca Fans