Antonio Sanabria

DinhoR10

A false nine is a striker that drops back to provide space for wingers and to provide more passing options/creativity in the midfield. The skillset is a player with the creativity/dribbling of a no 10 with the finishing of a poacher. More like a midfielder in attack if you ask me.

Lucas_1993

Hopefully he sees the green light and stays. Would be a shame and real kick in the teeth to see Arsenal take yet another talent. But he must be an exceptional talent if he has already played for the NT. While they are not an excellent team, Paraguay are certainly not a rubbish team either. They are decent and normally qualify for the WC apart from this time but he must have serious potential. This talk about him leaving has gone on for a few months but nothing has materialized so maybe he does see his future here but wants certain T+C if he is to stay.

Mesu

Sanabria is such a good striker! already scored 2 goals in a very little amount of time he has played so far with Barca B. He can be the perfect "Plan B" for Barca. Hope he stays.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Sanabria is such a good striker! already scored 2 goals in a very little amount of time he has played so far with Barca B. He can be the perfect "Plan B" for Barca. Hope he stays.

And perhaps even our plan A when the day that Messi moves into midfield, inevitably, comes.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is better if he leaves there are too many wingers for barca. But he should go to arsenal not roma.

SeloBarca

Whats up with all the teenagers demanding A-team time? Barcelona really have to make it clear for them when they join LaMasia.

Ghost

Glad he's leaving. One of the most overrated ''talents'' we have. And no, I'm not saying this because he is leaving. I still like Thiago.

Yugi

he is not that good to be honest and now with seeing how he demands first team he can leave freely...

Yugi

no, that´s not what I mean, he never impressed me as Sandro or Dongou did, I know he is good but not that good...if he turns out to be beast for other team it will be horrible management once but I would put more trust in Sandro and Dongou than him

khaled_a_d

Hopefully he sees the green light and stays. Would be a shame and real kick in the teeth to see Arsenal take yet another talent. But he must be an exceptional talent if he has already played for the NT. While they are not an excellent team, Paraguay are certainly not a rubbish team either. They are decent and normally qualify for the WC apart from this time but he must have serious potential. This talk about him leaving has gone on for a few months but nothing has materialized so maybe he does see his future here but wants certain T+C if he is to stay.

They play him trying to ensure he isn't gonna play for Spain if he turns out good,that is why many 17/18 years old players from our cantera get called early ,like Gai Assulin who is now not even good enough for Israel NT

jklz

Ha, now when it's basically certain that he is leaving; Eusebio keeps starting him. And Adama can just sit on the bench like usual, even though he is the one actually playing in the first team instead of demanding for it.

Home of Barca Fans