Antoine Griezmann

malvolio

Is this cunt still revered in here like some otherworthly player?! Fucking scores against Finland and fools are simping for him, Jesus wept :lol:

Devils

FFFsss this mofo looks good with that haircut. Watch him ball outta control now that he no longer looks like a hippie.

Head's gone.

Laplacian

Once again Griezmann won't change as a player, he'll play exactly the same way he did at Barcelona. The difference will be that Atletico's style of play will suit him as he won't have to carry the ball, dribble past opponents, constantly create, and provide width when necessary; defending, off the ball movement, link up play, and getting at the end of chances will be enough for him to excel there.

It's weird to see people rationalize that he was in bad form. He's just a poor, poor fit for us. End of.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
The problem is his position. You have to build the entire thing just for him otherwise it won't work. With Atleti it might work, not with France.

Birdy

He will always fit a low-block 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 playing centrally behind a main striker, and having freedom of movement.

Nothing like what it is to play for Barca and always have to break buses, dribble, and create...

He NEVER fit Barca
Barto fucked us up with his transfer

Good riddance...

Messigician

https://twitter.com/frabigol/status/1435613995340345344?s=19

Fuck this clown look at this utter SHITE

So, Basically GRIEZMANN completed The Mission SIMEONE sent him to Bar?a for:

His transfer gave us 120 mil ✅

Broke their economic balance with his huge salary ✅

Took only 2 years to kick the duo of Su?rez & Messi from the throne ✅

One thing left, continue Atletico success.

Griezmann: ?I wanted to come back to Atl?tico for sure. It was very easy for me to accept when I knew they wanted me back. Going back is the most beautiful thing that has happened to me in the last two years. I can't wait to play football again"

JohnN

Never a good fit for us. Played bad to average with a couple of good performances in two years. Whatever he does with Atletico or France is irrelevant. If he had stayed he would continue to be bad for us. We don't need to dwell on this.

Home of Barca Fans