Benz 17
Messi 20+
Lewa 35
Bamford 14 goals ��

Stats.

Indeed those are the stats.

Not only league count for stats though.

Stats.

Twenty five goals/assists for Griezzy this season.

Last edited:

jamrock

Lol idk who came up with this behind only xyz in 2021 this year, 4 months. That's a skewed stat if there ever was one. 😅😂.

In the 2020/2021 season, his 14 goals 8 assist, is below 20 players in europe & that's just me pulling that number out my arse, it's probably more, his wonderful goals against the creame of the crop in the cops really helped him.

Only behind lewa messi benz this year, the hell kinda reasoning is that, the man's been 🐎 ... But he does run alot for the team can never take that away.

JamDav1982

Lol idk who came up with this behind only xyz in 2021 this year, 4 months. That's a skewed stat if there ever was one. ����.

In the 2020/2021 season, his 14 goals 8 assist, is below 20 players in europe & that's just me pulling that number out my arse, it's probably more, his wonderful goals against the creame of the crop in the cops really helped him.

Only behind lewa messi benz this year, the hell kinda reasoning is that, the man's been �� ... But he does run alot for the team can never take that away.

Its a 'skewed stat' for goals/assists in calendar year so far... but the numptys who claim he does nothing dont 'skew' anything.

Great logic.

You should take up those stats with anyone claiming Griezmann is in top 20 for goals/assists this season.

Runs for team all day and contributing goals/assist regularly and not at CF or on pens/corners FKs a many will be. Had some shite games and some good ones and had big impact on the season so far and particularly turnaround towards Barca having chance of double.

jamrock

I'd take issue with him having a big impact in our "turnaround" he wouldn't even be in the top 6 of the team.

Messi
Dembele
Pedri
Alba
Dest
de jong
Even busquets

Not in that order
Have all been more important to our turnaround than griezmannn, he only made the xi after injuries & keoman had to adjust his lineup.

He has not had a big impact in 1 thing since we signed him,but he has been okay these past few weeks. Which is a lot for him. Outside of his work rate.

JamDav1982

I'd take issue with him having a big impact in our "turnaround" he wouldn't even be in the top 6 if the team.

Messi
Dembele
Pedri
Alba
Dest
de jong
Even busquets

Not in that order
Have all been more important to our turn around that griezmann, he only made the xi after injuries & keoman had to adjust his lineup.

He has not had a big impact in 1 thing since we have signed him,but he has been okay these past few weeks. Which is a lot for him. Outside of his work rate.

He has had a big impact as have a number of players had a big impact at different times.

Simple.

Big impact in every cup game, scored winner v Bilbao in league, scored first v Sociedad, Scored first and assisted away to Granada etc.

Plenty impact and in that time been one of top in Europe for goals assits.

But just keep burping out 'he, he he....does nothing'.

Last edited:

ASordidGod

He doesn?t shy away from the ball particularly, but he absolutely shies away from trying to do anything meaningful with it. He?s passive as they come, at least for us, and IMO that makes him useless/eminently discardable even if he does sometimes score and assist.

Hell, we?re far superior to most of our opponents; if you play as much as he does, and especially with messi setting you up, it?s almost impossible not to score and assist. Even braithwaite who is a terrible player by Barcelona?s standards has put up okayish numbers if you judge him solely by that.

JamDav1982

He doesn?t shy away from the ball particularly, but he absolutely shies away from trying to do anything meaningful with it. He?s passive as they come, at least for us, and IMO that makes him useless/eminently discardable even if he does sometimes score and assist.

Hell, we?re far superior to most of our opponents; if you play as much as he does, and especially with messi setting you up, it?s almost impossible not to score and assist. Even braithwaite who is a terrible player by Barcelona?s standards has put up okayish numbers if you judge him solely by that.

Just last couple of games scored opener away to Sociedad and scored from 25 yds game before.

As shy as they come.

Fairly shat himself and shied away from setting up equaliser v Sevilla in cup in injury time and producing only moment of quality with pass to Messi before that.

jamrock

I hope we are about to get some good money for him, he scored a cracker & a tap in during the course of a 7-1 win, has been only behind messi & lewa "in 2021 goals & assist"

Proven to be worth the 35m we are paying him, I hope someone comes in for him.

JamDav1982

I hope we are about to get some good money for him, he scored a cracker & a tap in during the course of a 7-1 win, has been only behind messi & lewa "in 2021 goals & assist"

Proven to be worth the 35m we are paying him, I hope someone comes in for him.

It was a 6-1 win and the 'tap in' opened the scoring. Player that shies away and never tries to make the difference gets in box and scores. Who knew.

Quality how tap ins are only ever mentioned when folk are frothing that someone scored. Never for Messi or when Suarez made out to be taking Atletico to the title though.

Been vital in keeping Barca in hunt for double. See where season takes him when it all ends.

Catta

Griezmann this season(transition season), all competitions: 40 games 14 g 11 a
Villa, 2010/11 season(considered by many the best ever team, surrounded by the best midfield ever), 52 games 23 g 11 a

One is considered having a shit season(while playing in maybe the worst Barca team in the past 10-15 years), while the other is remembered as being great.

Griezmann needs 9 more goal contributions to equal Villas best season for Barca, in a much worse team, where every position is a downgrade compared to 2011, and with an inferior manager, and people still shit on him.

freetocan

Let's hope that this clown will be sold together with Coutinho, Umtiti, Pjanic and Braithwaite at least. But I am afraid a club may pay something on him. Did somebody hearted that a particular club might be interested in his services? And if yes, how much would that team will be willing to pay for him?
Nothing would be more beneficial for Barca than wipe out this shit of player.

Home of Barca Fans