Antoine Griezmann

Richard.H

The problem is that he is a player of the same profile as Messi. To be effective he basically needs to play as a Messi. He is a horrible fit for this team. Blame the kindergarten board

Tackle

I liked his first half, but completely disappeared in the 2nd. Barto simply loves flushing hundreds of millions down the loo.

JamDav1982

Best attacking player on park first half when Barca got ball up park.

In second the ball could not get into midfield let alone attack bar a few occassions.

The build up is a shambles and any time got in final third and as far as Messi he lost it too often.

ASordidGod

The problem is that he is a player of the same profile as Messi. To be effective he basically needs to play as a Messi. He is a horrible fit for this team. Blame the kindergarten board

Never quite understand what people mean when they say this - as a player he couldn't be more unlike Messi imo; can't pass, can't dribble, has good off the ball movement and workrate. The problem with Griezmann is simply that he's only effective (and even then he's still over hyped imo) with a big striker to play off. If that's what you mean then yeah, absolutely, I agree. Should never have been signed. Sell asap.

Messigician

How was Vidal bought off and Greaseman wasn't? Can the Setien bootlickers answer me this? Where are you [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] @George Costanza

khaled_a_d

Best attacking player on park first half when Barca got ball up park.

In second the ball could not get into midfield let alone attack bar a few occassions.

The build up is a shambles and any time got in final third and as far as Messi he lost it too often.

Very accurate.
Just want to add that this miss really hurts. But at the end football is a game of moments.

Laplacian

If selling him and buying two wingers isn't a main priority this summer then this club is done for the next few years. Awful planning.

Home of Barca Fans