Antoine Griezmann

Sailor Mars

This is what happens when a club has too much money and too many idiots running it.

Coutinho was another vanity signing.

I believe the former technical director Robert Fernandez said that they bought Coutinho envisioning him to play in Iniesta's position.

Shows how bad they are that they actually thought Coutinho could play as a true CM.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
i mean...he did make a sweet pass to messi between the line which should have been a goal but other than that he didn't have any impact so far.

I know it's trite, but he also had a crucial defending intervention in the 85th minute or something, preventing a clear goal scoring opportunity...

However, yeah, he needs to have a bigger impact in matches...

The Observer

Good times when the narrative was that anyone would score a lot at Barca with Messi setting up 5 chances per game. How is that going?

Raketa10

Only thing he did well today was that assist to Messi when Messi failed to score and that's it. Poor game once again. He simply doesn't know how to play with Messi at least not for now.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
When he was subbed and it showed "0 shots on target" I and my gf who is like hugely not a football person amicably said "What the hell was this ATTACKER doing?"

Home of Barca Fans