Antoine Griezmann

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Was never the right fit for us, a lot of posters thought the same before his transfer was concluded. I genuinely don't understand how (all?) the people in charge can be so fucking clueless to things that are blatantly obvious.
Can he still work? Sure... but was it worth the 120m investment? absolutely not.

mobster_1930

Don't blame Messi at all for not passing to this guy. I don't know what he brings to this team at all ... He hides behind the bodies and I have a feeling that his main objective is just not to loose the ball. What a terrible signing he's been ...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Was never the right fit for us, a lot of posters thought the same before his transfer was concluded. I genuinely don't understand how (all?) the people in charge can be so fucking clueless to things that are blatantly obvious.
Can he still work? Sure... but was it worth the 120m investment? absolutely not.

You don't understand? Maybe you haven't been paying attention to the utter lack of sporting direction from Bartomeu then, because he has been consistently inconsistent

TANGA NIO

Banned
Messi is not helping him at all.. Every pass went to Fati. Makes u wonder it this affinity is strictly football or because Fati's agent is Messi 's brother. This stuff has a bearing on the unconscious of people.

You just answered it actually, Messi trying so hard to make Fati beautiful while ignoring a Grizzy a lot of times

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You don't understand? Maybe you haven't been paying attention to the utter lack of sporting direction from Bartomeu then, because he has been consistently inconsistent

I know Barto and the board are morons i just don't understand how all of them seem to be that clueless and still hold power? are the socios really that retarded?
Think about it, what are/were the chances of all of them ending up as complete clueless morons?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I know Barto and the board are morons i just don't understand how all of them seem to be that clueless and still hold power? are the socios really that retarded?
Think about it, what are/were the chances of all of them ending up as complete clueless morons?

Grupo Godó, first & foremost - I think they are conservative and like many out there, believe what is being regurgitated to them by local media who are effectively propping up Bartomeu & Rosell despite the controversies, lawsuits, failures etc.

LABarcaFan

Messi is not helping him at all.. Every pass went to Fati. Makes u wonder it this affinity is strictly football or because Fati's agent is Messi 's brother. This stuff has a bearing on the unconscious of people.

Sorry but that is absolute BS, if you know what that two letters means. In the last game, Messi sent 4 clean passes to Fati and the youngster scored twice. In that same game, Messi found Griezmann in numerous occasions at the right position to score. Antoin took 3 shots and miss them all. In the other situations in the penalty area, instead of drilling in and shoot, he was passing the ball to someone, who was behind him.
Griezmann has a feminine side. In France, they call this kind of males.."Le Feefee". He has the freedom to play in any position in our front line and he has tried them all, but without any success. Simply, he is not the type of a forward we need. Barcelona needs someone who can fight in the penalty area like Suarez, but at the same time to covert 3-4 chances into 1-2 goals.

Andresito

Staff member
What's positive about all these injuries is that Griezmann gets a fair chance at that CF spot. It would save us a huge headache if he'd actually adapt to the position during these months.

Home of Barca Fans