Antoine Griezmann

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Not that I'm siding with anyone, but since when has Valverde ever been reasonable with his team selections and substitutions?

clemente

It was interesting to see his athleticism, he can turn very freely, isn't weak and has a decent pace.
I know all of those things will be gone under our picnic training sessions, but it was nice to see the contrast compared to our squad.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Just saw some clips of the debut, he is good at getting into a space to receive the ball and seems to have good chemistry for that already. His touch and passing are class and miles ahead of the donkey Suarez. He is at least equal to Suarez finishing with better link up and defensive work. Starting him is a no brainer.

He doesn’t seem to make runs behind but that could change with Messi in the lineup.

BBZ8800

I have a feeling that if he will play as a CF that we will be way worse than with Suarez.

He has some pros over Suarez, but all the time I had a feeling: look, there is no one in the box to drag the players away.
And: what is our goal, to create 0 shots without a striker in the box?

Let's hope that he will fit at a LW.
I don't want to watch our attack where two attackers (Messi and Griezmann) play 20-30 meters far from the box even when we have the ball.

I have a feeling that if he will play as a CF that we will be way worse than with Suarez.

He has some pros over Suarez, but all the time I had a feeling: look, there is no one in the box to drag the players away.
And: what is our goal, to create 0 shots without a striker in the box?

Let's hope that he will fit at a LW.
I don't want to watch our attack where two attackers (Messi and Griezmann) play 20-30 meters far from the box even when we have the ball.

Yeah thats the problem with Griezmann. He is more a player who plays behind the striker to give more passes.

Tekkers

although they weren't completely in sync in their first preseason match, you can tell him and dembele will be linking up a lot. which ultimately means less passing the ball to messi and just having the rest of the team stand around and watch him go to work

Sorin

Was a good game from him. Messi will love playing with him, he will finally have someone without the first touch of rapist.

Home of Barca Fans