Antoine Griezmann

Calidad

I don’t really see where he fits.

We can’t continue to play Messi as a RW. It doesn’t work anymore and with each year it will only become more of a problem.

I’ll literally lose the will to live if we see a front three of Griezmann-Suarez-Messi next season. No doubt backed up by Busquets, Rakitic and Vidal. Christ.

FinBarcelonafan

We can’t continue to play Messi as a RW. It doesn’t work anymore and with each year it will only become more of a problem.

I’ll literally lose the will to live if we see a front three of Griezmann-Suarez-Messi next season. No doubt backed up by Busquets, Rakitic and Vidal. Christ.

Yeah with that line-up we might as well surrender.

This!!!! i dont know why messi is still playing at false RW we as a team never give width to the pitch on the right side, its just retarde how we almost never use the right wing, but i dont hope changes with that guy in charge

LucasHernandez

We struggled to score goals this season WITH him on the pitch...

I can't even imagine how much more difficult it will be next season without him...

Our board MUST absolutely find a attacker in his caliber this upcoming summer...

SeloBarca

We struggled to score goals this season WITH him on the pitch...

I can't even imagine how much more difficult it will be next season without him...

Our board MUST absolutely find a attacker in his caliber this upcoming summer...

Atletico are much better than us when it comes to finding "under the radar" youngsters so it shouldnt be any problem.

serghei

All the top players in the world wouldn't make any difference if we don't get rid of the coward who's supposed to be leading them.

Andresito

Staff member
Only way I see this working is with Griezmann in a Villa-role but on the opposite side with him cutting in from the right.
Dembélé to the left tearing apart (not his muscles) the defence with his pace.
Messi in a central role which he basically plays nowadays anyway, with space to move to the right when Griezmann cuts in.

Griezmann has played RM before so with him there we won't have to drag our central midfield apart and move Rakitic/Vidal to the right side when defending.

Raketa10

All big clubs are buying players for the playing positions they desperately need but we are buying world class names and than we are trying to invent playing postion for them. A recipe for a disaster. :facepalm:

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There was a meeting last week between Antoine Griezmann’s sister and representative, Maud Griezmann, and Paris Saint Germain to discuss a possible transfer to the club. [l’equipe via md] <a href="https://t.co/Pad8n7S1ew">pic.twitter.com/Pad8n7S1ew</a></p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1128560122198781953?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">15. Mai 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

HOPE!!! Imagine neymar and griezmann celebrating:worthy: brasil dancing queen combined with a french fornite L clown unreallllllllllllllllllllll

Cule4life

The Culest
A 28 year old on huge wages, who'll cost 120m and who best plays in Messi's position. Perfect signing :bartomeu: :valverde:

Meanwhile let Alba be our only LB, grandpa Suarez to continue stinking up the joint, Busi-Raki using Camp Nou as their joggers park and Dembele as our 130m bench player.

Man i'm gonna have so much free time next season with no Barca matches to watch.

Riordon

Lets see if we even get him or PSG take him. I think we need to sell Coutinho first and as reported today there are no club bidding for him as of yet. So it won't be easy. We should keep all options open

Home of Barca Fans