Antoine Griezmann

vuji_31

To bad we had retards from coaches who were like donkeys going after carrots and only playing 4-3-3 without a single exception.

We could play something like this with 3-2-2-3 or I don't know what, but I am 100% sure Guardiola or other top coach would make thing work with Griezmann, even I never like this guy.

JamDav1982

Yeah far better in his time than any attacker has been this season and would be levels above Gavi in his role.

Would think he will be up there with MATS and possibly Araujo for La Liga player of season.

Still.. cost was far too high and had to sell him. Got a bad deal from Atleti but it was only club he wanted to go to.

Messi983

Just realized he entered top 20 in all time La Liga appearances (476) not long ago. And Parejo is just behind him.

Also 4th among the active La Liga players after Raul Garcia, Ramos and Navas.

Should become member of the 500 club and overcome likes of Xavi, Iker and Messi and get into top 8 before the end of next season if he won't leave Atletico this summer. Then wouldn't be far behind top 4 (Raul with 550 games) either.

Zubi and Joaquin (622 games) still around 150 games ahead of Griezmann but he's only 32 and if he'll finish career at Atletico could see him get at least very close to them. Never had big injury problems in his career so even if he won't stay a starter for Atleti should still play quite regularly off the bench in 3-4 years. But I think he'll probably go to MLS in few years.

That said, Raul Garcia is just 26 games behind Zubi and Joaquin but only made 7 appearances (less than 100 overall minutes) off the bench for Bilbao so far this season so might retire before he'll get a chance to catch them. Pretty sure EV/Bilbao will give him a chance to become third player to reach 600 La Liga games before end of this season though.

Blanco

Incredible, not only because of the goal, Atletico are heavily dependent on him. He is playing upfront, linking with midfielders, playing in defense, everything. Shouldnt leave Atleti in 2019 to go in Messi’s shadow and play on the wing. Dumb decision by Barca, dumber decision by Griezmann.

Home of Barca Fans