Antoine Griezmann

wisconsincule

I’m never going to get over the fact that he snubbed us with his awful decision video (they shouldn’t have been chasing him in the first place) and then Barto turns around and signs him a year later.

I hope we get some insight down the road as to who thought he would put this team over the top. If it was solely Barto or his entire staff.

ronniecro

I’m never going to get over the fact that he snubbed us with his awful decision video (they shouldn’t have been chasing him in the first place) and then Barto turns around and signs him a year later.

I hope we get some insight down the road as to who thought he would put this team over the top. If it was solely Barto or his entire staff.

he pissed on both clubs with that cringe documentary,true moron

freetocan

My dear Barca funs,
I a man very happy after today game and result with Sevilla. This match has proved what I said many times. As soon as we have this junk Griezman in in the team we play with one player in minus as this junk does not bring any value. This guy has to be permanently benched as I said many times. He in no way has face of Barca. This moron coach could have a good chance to remain at Barca if he renounce and sell Griezman, of course I am afraid that somebody may take him except for free. Let's hope that we will never see this clown again on the pitch. Again, very happy to not see him at all.
Hopefully Koeman has read our forum and realized how bad this 120m junk bring to the team. Let's hope for better.

Bobo32

We played with one attacker less and it wasnt even noted offensively. He truly adds nothing.

I've said it before, I often get the feeling they'd be better off just telling him to stand on the other side of the line, and play with 10 men, so that he doesn't mess up things.
He just gets in the way both in and out of possession, and when he gets the ball, it's pretty much 50/50 if he succeeds in playing the safest option or if he gives the ball to the other team.

SmilerBam

I've said it before, I often get the feeling they'd be better off just telling him to stand on the other side of the line, and play with 10 men, so that he doesn't mess up things.
He just gets in the way both in and out of possession, and when he gets the ball, it's pretty much 50/50 if he succeeds in playing the safest option or if he gives the ball to the other team.
Or just like today, on the bench.He looks the best there.

Home of Barca Fans