Antoine Griezmann

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His finishing and overall play were atrocious today. It's clear he can't play anywhere else other than that CAM/SS position. Honestly, after Messi goes, Griezmann can only be a stopgap for 2-3 years, after that we need to improve on him. That is, IF we decide we need to play with a CAM. If Xavi comes, I'm sure he will play 4-3-3. In that case we need to offload Griezmann to PSG or something before he becomes too old.

This transfer was an absolute mismatch. No one wanted him to come here, everyone but the board knew he would be a terrible fit with his skillset and position.

freetocan

I fully agree. This guy should not play at all in this team. He has absolutely no clue to play, he does not try anything, no shoot, no good head play, no confidence, the hugest waste of money. More than that, this stupid, idiot, clown Koeman still keep him entire match. Such a horrible thing to watch him in any fucking match. I feel that I will not watch any further Barca match if this Griezman is still introduce in the team. Very frustrated.

Raketa10

Probably the most overrated player in the world. I was also deceived with his displays at ATM but this guy is just an average player who can only play as a second striker in a 4-4-2 formation. What a waste of money!

When Neymar left we got 222 mil and than we spent 400 mill on Demebele, Coutinho and this guy. Imagine what a capable management board and top scouting team could do with 400 mil. If we add Trincao, Lenglet, Pjanic and Braithwaite to that list our results are totally understandable. We shouldn't also forget players that were bought and sold during Barto tenure like; Semedo, Gomes, Digne, Arda Turan, Vidal, Aleix Vidal, Malcom, Paco Alcacer, Douglas, Murrilo, Boateng, Mina, Marlon, Vermelen. Literally none of those was good enough.

A fucking horror show! It's no surprise at all that we are in this horrible situation right now.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Probably the most overrated player in the world. I was also deceived with his displays at ATM but this guy is just an average player who can only play as a second striker in a 4-4-2 formation. What a waste of money!

When Neymar left we got 222 mil and than we spent 400 mill on Demebele, Coutinho and this guy. Imagine what a capable management board and top scouting team could do with 400 mil. If we add Trincao, Lenglet, Pjanic and Braithwaite to that list our results are totally understandable. We shouldn't also forget players that were bought and sold during Barto tenure like; Semedo, Gomes, Digne, Arda Turan, Vidal, Aleix Vidal, Malcom, Paco Alcacer, Douglas, Murrilo, Boateng, Mina, Marlon, Vermelen. Literally none of those was good enough.

A fucking horror show! It's no surprise at all that we are in this horrible situation right now.

He is not an average player. He is world class, but only under a very specific set up where he can be the SS, have a target man in front of him, and play on counter. His first time shots, first time passes and finding of space are all elite, but these abilities hardly make a difference in a positional play given that he can't dribble to save his life.

Raketa10

He is not an average player. He is world class, but only under a very specific set up where he can be the SS, have a target man in front of him, and play on counter. His first time shots, first time passes and finding of space are all elite, but these abilities hardly make a difference in a positional play given that he can't dribble to save his life.

A world class player can adapt. He can't. He is good but not great as he can play only ONE position and even that when entire team is properly set around him. After the WC he was also average when he played SS for France NT.

Last edited:

ronniecro

i am also world class player,but also under even more specific setups

Sterlingfan2000

“I am taking this opportunity to invite Huawei to not just be happy with denying these accusations but to implement action as quickly as possible to condemn this mass persecution and use its influence to contribute to respecting rights of men and women throughout society.”

Mesut ?zil 2.0 incoming. Expect pressure from Chinese Sponsors

Xaviniesta

?I am taking this opportunity to invite Huawei to not just be happy with denying these accusations but to implement action as quickly as possible to condemn this mass persecution and use its influence to contribute to respecting rights of men and women throughout society.?

barto would have exiled him given his shady chinese connections,but with him gone i dont think griezmann be pushed out like ozil.

JamDav1982

barto would have exiled him given his shady chinese connections,but with him gone i dont think griezmann be pushed out like ozil.

There was no 'shady Chinese connections' other than lies made up around the Paulinho transfer that folk were forced to apologise for.

hardyboy

?I am taking this opportunity to invite Huawei to not just be happy with denying these accusations but to implement action as quickly as possible to condemn this mass persecution and use its influence to contribute to respecting rights of men and women throughout society.?

Respect

Home of Barca Fans