Antoine Griezmann

serghei

I don't have a problem with Griezmann, but he needs to improve and start taking his chances. If not, he needs to be sold.

ItachiXXX

We needed more for the old amigo's team. Right now we are looking better in terms of physical strength.

🥱 Amigos ? Physical strength ? So now you don't have a problem with walking Messi and Busi playing. Let's wait when Barca loses let's see if you still say the same thing or blame Valverde, Suarez and Rakitic

FinBarcelonafan

�� Amigos ? Physical strength ? So now you don't have a problem with walking Messi and Busi playing. Let's wait when Barca loses let's see if you still say the same thing or blame Valverde, Suarez and Rakitic

Busi is still a problem. I would rather play someone else. He is the weak point in our roster and maybe slow center backs Pique and Lenglet.

Of course, prime Suarez would be needed too. We miss that striker.

In general, it's been huge boost to our team not to have Suarez and Rakitic on the pitch. We play much faster, we don't fuck up the passes so often etc. We look better under pressure too.

I assume this is part of Koeman having more intense practice and improving players stamina/intensity.

Sure, we have a lot of holes in our roster but we look more like a team than the any of the previous three years. Now it looks like a team playing, not giving the ball to Messi FC.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans