Antoine Griezmann

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'm watching the match.

I don't know, for me he plays quite bad.
A goal was acrobatic tap-in.

Just had an assist. If this were Ronaldo or Suarez, you would be raving how clutch they are and always put in numbers even when they are not playing well. What happened, I thought you were all for results? Isn't Lautaro the god of link-up play but can't score? Well, Griezmann played like shit but had a goal and an assist. What is better? According to you, the latter.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Anyways, this game is not indicative of how he will look like under Koeman. He played as the number 10 behind Martial and Ben Yedder in the first half where he was terrible before his goal. After he scored, he gained confidence and had a few good short passing combinations and 1-2s, playing in the hole. Should have had another assist. He started playing much better when Giroud entered the game and could lay the ball off for Griezmann by winning headers. We don't have that kind of player and Griezmann will have to play together with Messi, it looks like. Let's see what Koeman is planning for him. If he doesn't have a good season, we should try to sell because he is starting to age.

kilian

He had a very good game. Bad start,low on confidence, but played much better as the game went on. It`s obvious that he is fucked up from everything that is going on in Barca, but I believe he can bounce back from that if Koeman delivers some intensity and real training to that pathetic, laid-back team.

Laplacian

Anyways, this game is not indicative of how he will look like under Koeman. He played as the number 10 behind Martial and Ben Yedder in the first half where he was terrible before his goal. After he scored, he gained confidence and had a few good short passing combinations and 1-2s, playing in the hole. Should have had another assist. He started playing much better when Giroud entered the game and could lay the ball off for Griezmann by winning headers. We don't have that kind of player and Griezmann will have to play together with Messi, it looks like. Let's see what Koeman is planning for him. If he doesn't have a good season, we should try to sell because he is starting to age.

So in other words there's no way he'll succeed this season, because I'm pretty sure we don't have 'a Giroud' in this squad. He should be sold before the transfer window closes but of course, idiotic board and players will waste another season trying to avoid and prolong the inevitable.

BBZ8800

Just had an assist. If this were Ronaldo or Suarez, you would be raving how clutch they are and always put in numbers even when they are not playing well. What happened, I thought you were all for results? Isn't Lautaro the god of link-up play but can't score? Well, Griezmann played like shit but had a goal and an assist. What is better? According to you, the latter.

Cr7 scores regularly.

Griezmann plays like shit all the time and scores once in 5 matches.

CatalinR10

antoine-griezmann-france-croatia-world-cup-2018_l17qwd22veah16zwcxhg2e5rz.jpg

:coffee:

Home of Barca Fans