Antoine Griezmann

Messi983

Bruh we need to aim higher than that. Depay would be ok for his versatility but our top priority targets should be guys like Haaland.

Haaland would be my priority too but he won't leave Dortmund this year and even next year I doubt we'll have much chances to get him. We'll have a lot of changes going on at the club with a new board coming in and I doubt he'll be our priority and that we'll go into a bidding war. Other clubs who are more stable than us right now are surely already in contact with Raiola while we'll have new people taking over the club just a few weeks/months before next summer transfer window. I'm sure Raiola will offer Haaland to every of around 12 (big 6 EPL clubs, Barca, RM, AM, Bayern, Juve, PSG) or so clubs who can afford to pay his clause, give him wages he wants and also pay Raiola his provision. So even if he would be our top target next year is far from a guarantee we'd really get him. That's why we should look for alternatives.

My point was just that I'd prefer to pay 30m for Depay and maybe also get a striker like Dembele or similar (depending on a price) than overpay for Lautaro.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's no excuses if he doesn't perform next season. He's not a kid and will have the lead role now.

Androutsos

There's no excuses if he doesn't perform next season. He's not a kid and will have the lead role now.

Exactly right. He won't have any excuses anymore... gets to play his own position in a far more attacking team than Atleti, no Messi or Suarez taking his 'shine' so to speak. If we get last seasons Griez it wont go well, but if we get France Griez or Atleti Griez unleashed, with some of the right pieces around him it wouldn't be too bad.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
A forward that can?t dribble to save his life... in FC Barcelona? Who came up with that brilliant idea??? This is not fucking Leeds or Norwich!!!

Coutinho have a better chance to make it here!!!

Porque

You know it is slow news on the Messi saga when Marca are ditching it already for Joao Felix <-> Griezmann headlines.

Jadentheman

Breaking : Barcelona asked for a Griezmann Felix swap. Atletico refused.[ Marca]

Atletico says: "no refunds" :lol:

One of the biggest transfer scams in recent memory. First Barca get trolled by him, then the very next year buys him for 120M, meanwhile Atletico made a profit and purchased an even better player for a bargain. Now he's useless and a very costly player of uselessness

Messigician

One of the biggest transfer scams in recent memory. First Barca get trolled by him, then the very next year buys him for 120M, meanwhile Atletico made a profit and purchased an even better player for a bargain. Now he's useless and a very costly player of uselessness

Felix a bargain?

LMFAO 125m flop

Alik

If Felix had the season he had with Barca, people would be calling him another flop. How is Felix a better player than Griezmann, at this point?

clemente

Wouldn't mind Felix swap, at least he can only get better, Griezzman is literally just a year away from becoming another amigo now, but obviously the rumours are just marca shitpaper trolling madridista BOTS

Home of Barca Fans