Antoine Griezmann

Co0ter

That breakaway in the 51st where he just dead stops and switches the field is it for me. I mean, take on a defender or just cut in and attract defenders. Anything. He just plays with fear, what an absolute fucking pussy he's been since moving to Barca.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
That breakaway in the 51st where he just dead stops and switches the field is it for me. I mean, take on a defender or just cut in and attract defenders. Anything. He just plays with fear, what an absolute fucking pussy he's been since moving to Barca.

But he scored a cl away goal

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I didn't watch today's game so I can't comment on Griezmann's performance today. Comparing him to Coutinho is not fair though, at least Griezmann tries and he has much better work rate and he defends whereas Coutinho hardly does and is just weak and lazy.

serghei

Griezmann is fine. Not a good game, but he contributes. Watch him score in CL vs Napoli again. He is a big game player.

malvolio

Wasted here, talented player reduced to some hardworking donkey

Yeah, we should have built the team around him :lol:

Jokes aside, the guy really never was this superstar that bangged in goals for fun. Just a hard working player that suited Simeone's system. Also got lucky that Atleti started hitting duds in the striking department, after they had the likes of Aguero, Torres or Falcao.

Getting subbed off in the 56 minute without doing anything, in a game we were winning comfortably. What a sad clown

Flavius

This guy is getting worse every match. How is Barca capable of 3 transfers over 100M each one and all be flops?! This is just incredible, this board is shittiest ever.

pregra

That action just before half time sums up his time with us. At this point I am expecting him to play a backpass even with an open goal from 1 metre out. He is scared out there, confidence is gone.

Home of Barca Fans