Antoine Griezmann

Cule4life

The Culest
In the current market Griezeman is worth 30m. But still surprised to see Atletico spend so much money on him. Guess the owners are not like glazers siphoning money to pay off debt. Atletico will be exciting to watch next season.

S7_MUFC

In the current market Griezeman is worth 30m. But still surprised to see Atletico spend so much money on him. Guess the owners are not like glazers siphoning money to pay off debt. Atletico will be exciting to watch next season.
I thought Athletico was owned by the fans just like Real and Barca

Antimadridista1

They probably made the smarter mercato in la Liga.
Griezmann has a great potential and can become a very good player in the future.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Griezmann and Mandzukic can be a lethal duo. Perhaps Atleti should consider adding Griezmann's BFF Vela as well.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Really like what Atletico is doing this season. IMO they might have gotten better than last season. Trading Adrian and Costa for Mandzukic and Griezmann is certainly an upgrade in my eyes.

The defense might have suffered a bit losing Courtois and Filipe, but they might much improved offensively.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Good digging, I couldn't be bothered to search through all the topics :lol:

+1 :lol:

Griezmann is having the time of his life at Atletico. He's the talisman of the team and the leader of their attack. Even when he was on the bench early on he was a fan favorite. Now he does more defensive work than any of their forwards, plays better than any of them, loves Cholo and Atleti, and has several years remaining there. He can go on to cement himself in Atletico history tbh. Had an absolute MOTM performance today after his last MOTM performance in the 2nd CDR leg and a very good one in the first CDR leg. Times are good for him, hope he starts having a wonderful NT career as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Huh? It's just to hit the Advanced Search option on the top right corner ---> Enter Antoine Griezmann ---> Search Titles Only ---> Voila!

anguy

Really like what Atletico is doing this season. IMO they might have gotten better than last season. Trading Adrian and Costa for Mandzukic and Griezmann is certainly an upgrade in my eyes.

The defense might have suffered a bit losing Courtois and Filipe, but they might much improved offensively.

After half year, Griezmann looks t be their only upgrade. Costa>Mandzukic and their defense is weaker. They are definitely weaker team. They seem to have Real's number though.

CuleLife4Life

If he continues on getting better in 2-3 more seasons, he'll be off to a bigger team. I admit I was skeptical about him but he has definitely stepped up and is only 23.

Home of Barca Fans