Antoine Griezmann

fergus90

He has individual quality no doubt, but as I've said before he's a £120 million square peg in a round hole. Bartomeu's obsession with galactico signings to take the heat off himself to appease fans has come at a detriment to planning and direction of the club.

I wasn't a fan of bringing Neymar back on top of signing Griezmann, I think there is too much baggage with him however it's undeniable the front line has completely suffered since he's been gone. Dembele/Coutinho/Griezmann and hundreds of millions down the line and the situation is a mess unless Messi is bailing us out.

malvolio

Wouldnt go that far. Coutinho is pretty much locked on for that.

Nah. I have my very own flop scale and Fortnite is higher. The expectations were higher because he already was accustomed to the league, knew the language and also snubbed us the year before. So we still went for him after all that shit with the video.
Personally I didn't expect much and was against this transfer only for the reason that he isn't and never will be a striker or cold blooded finisher

El Gato

Villarato!
Nonsense man. He made several decent runs today and very often actually Messi was either in the way of a pass through the middle clogging up the lane or chose to pass elsewhere. He's not nearly as terrible as you're making him out to be. And he's also the only reason you're still in the Copa.

malvolio

He is "120 millions in transfer fee and another 20 mil a season in salary for working hard and link-up play" kind of shite. Wolfe just cut the bullshit trolling, it's getting ridiculous

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol relax bro. You seem a bit mad.

Griez isn't nearly as bad as you think. He'll probably actually save you several times this season.

Home of Barca Fans