Antoine Griezmann

Givenchy

fans will turn on Griezmann fast if he doesnt perform, many didn't want him anywhere near the club after last summer. (not saying its totally his fault though, nobody seems to fit in with Fraudverde)

serghei

fans will turn on Griezmann fast if he doesnt perform, many didn't want him anywhere near the club after last summer. (not saying its totally his fault though, nobody seems to fit in with Fraudverde)

Wrong person to turn on. The one they should be turning on has an unusual posture when losing, and a big nose, and does terrible press conferences.

cro-man

This guy could flop totally. On the wings he is even worse than coutinho. He cant replace suarez either. So what? He is something like messi but much worse? 125m for nothing. Atm can thank us for the gift like pool with coutinho. We are buying and making other stronger. Should be our new slogan.

This guy could flop totally. On the wings he is even worse than coutinho. He cant replace suarez either. So what? He is something like messi but much worse? 125m for nothing. Atm can thank us for the gift like pool with coutinho. We are buying and making other stronger. Should be our new slogan.

Jeez bro , serious question, no hate, but are you always so negative about everything. Even amongst the sea of negativity that is this forum, you stand out. Must be very tiring and depressing.

Givenchy

Wrong person to turn on. The one they should be turning on has an unusual posture when losing, and a big nose, and does terrible press conferences.

totally. Ernesto 'Pinocchio lying' Valverde is to blame for most of this, as are the board, but i think fans and especially the media will turn on the player instead of our beloved manager.

Right now there is nothing positive to call out about us the way we are working as a club or did i miss something?

There are circa 60 professional football clubs in Spain. 59 are worse off than Barcelona. That's not even an opinion , its a fact. Barcelona only this last 'disaster' season done something the worshipped European Champions from Merseyside haven't done for 30 years. I could go on and on .... for pages

There are circa 60 professional football clubs in Spain. 59 are worse off than Barcelona. That's not even an opinion , its a fact. Barcelona only this last 'disaster' season done something the worshipped European Champions from Merseyside haven't done for 30 years. I could go on and on .... for pages

Its your (unrealistic) opinion- non fact :lol:

LMTR14

I never liked this dude, never wanted him here from the very beginning.
Overrated.

I didn't either but it's pretty ridiculous to claim he doesn't fit when he probably hasn't even played with all the players around him at the same time even once before.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I was among those who didn’t want Griezmann here, not because he rejected us last summer but because of a real concern over his position as to where he would play. It has been said by so many that he is not a striker and can’t replace Suarez, to me he would not work as a winger either. Now that he is here I will throw my full support behind him, one thing I noticed is that he does try hard and his work rate is top notch (at least for now). I think it is OK to have doubts and concerns (it remains to be seen how he will integrate with both Messi and Suarez playing) but let’s not be so fickle and make a verdict on the guy and dismiss him already.

Home of Barca Fans