Antoine Griezmann

abbbs97

Alfredo is very reliable so I hope what he's saying is true. Suarez needs to be a super sub and should never be starting in UCL matches ever again when we have players like Griezmann and Dembele.

PhilS

He's an excellent player, much more proven than the likes of Coutinho or Dembele. If he does not start at forward, that is because he will be starting in midfield. He is more suited to being a midfielder than any other of the large list of Barca forwards. Much superior defensively to Messi.

xXKonan

But what will happen to dembele shen Neymar comes back?
Yeah unless we pull something out of our ass, don't bet on Neymar coming back this summer.

I had some growing confidence that it could happen, but after what Barto said on how we paid for Griezmann, it's basically nada now. We don't have 100+Million to spend anymore, and there's no guarantee that the guys we want to offer will go along with it or PSG even want them.

So yeah Neymar is going to rot in PSG for another season by the looks of it.

Acnologia

Yeah unless we pull something out of our ass, don't bet on Neymar coming back this summer.

I had some growing confidence that it could happen, but after what Barto said on how we paid for Griezmann, it's basically nada now. We don't have 100+Million to spend anymore, and there's no guarantee that the guys we want to offer will go along with it or PSG even want them.

So yeah Neymar is going to rot in PSG for another season by

We can offer them dembele,semedo plus 50 million for neymar.

xXKonan

So yeah Neymar is going to rot in PSG for another season by

We can offer them dembele,semedo plus 50 million for neymar.
They will laugh at the 50 million part.

Dead serious.

Barcilliant

I heard he wasn't presented to the crowd, because the boos Bartomeu got while presenting DeJong. They try to limit the negative news now.

😂 At Barto!

Behaves like a me dictator.

Maybe they were concerned Griezmann would be booed too.

This whole transfer has left the fans with mixed feelings.

Home of Barca Fans