Antoine Griezmann

Howes

Looks like he'll be a Manchester United player within the next week or two.
Great signing for them

BarçaBarça

I guess he can still sign for United, even if Atletico can't register players themselves?
If they pay his clause, they can't do anything about it, as I see it..

DHorozov

I don't understand how an attacking minded player could be willing to go and play under Mourinho and his style (if there are no promises that this will be changed next season, which I highly doubt) ...

Such a great player with huge talent and he will be stuck for most of his career with Simeone and Mourinho, who are both mainly trying to destroy opponent's game ... such a shame ...

Richard.H

Looks like he'll be a Manchester United player within the next week or two.
Great signing for them

Still a bit of a weird signing for me. They have a lot of attackers and CAM's. I'm sure one of Mata or Mkhitaryan will leave to accommodate Griezmann.

GetIn

Still a bit of a weird signing for me. They have a lot of attackers and CAM's. I'm sure one of Mata or Mkhitaryan will leave to accommodate Griezmann.

Would think with Zltan basically done now that Antoine would play as a striker, no?

GetIn

Ideally it would be like this https://www.buildlineup.com/shared/592ef1b28dd5dd25d4d1c207, do not use wingers anyway so just drop that pretense all together. And it puts our best players in there best positions. Would probably be far too open for Mourinho though, anything else doesn't really make sense if you are buying Griezmann and trying not to shoehorn him in without anyone else losing out.

That team seems far too one dimensional, I don't care what players you've got in there, if the other team clogs the middle it's over. Also correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't Mou prefer the 4-2-3-1?

Martindn

That team seems far too one dimensional, I don't care what players you've got in there, if the other team clogs the middle it's over. Also correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't Mou prefer the 4-2-3-1?

Im pretty sure he played that formation at Inter thinking about it so there is precedent with Mourinho, while Valencia is no Maicon he would be given ample space with the narrow formation. Either way we struggle through the middle anyway having players like Mkhi/Martial on the wings who just cut inside.

He has switched between 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3, tending more towards the 4-3-3 as the season went on. 4-2-3-1 would just be awful we dont have the players for it plus it deschamps Pogba.

SeloBarca

Griezmann works better in a 3 man attack.
Would use Martial-Griezmann-Rashfoord. Thats a fearful attack.
Put Pogba and Mikitaryan behind him and Herrera as DM.

S7_MUFC

Apparently, we've cooled interest in him :banghead::banghead::banghead: because we wan't a striker instead. It's more likely that he's decided to stay because of the transfer ban.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Griezmann not moving then?

If so my respect for him increases a bit. However, nothing that he does would ever let me forgive him for choking and letting CR7 walk away with the best year of his life :busquets:

GetIn

Griezmann not moving then?

If so my respect for him increases a bit. However, nothing that he does would ever let me forgive him for choking and letting CR7 walk away with the best year of his life :busquets:

If United activates his release clause he's gone, it's a 100m, but I don't doubt for a second United could pull that off.

Arkk

my guess is he'll stay 1 more season at Atleti then join United next year, apparently they are offering an improved contract renewal in a few hours.

Home of Barca Fans