Antoine Griezmann

Devils

Doesn't Atletico have financial issues?

Curious how they are promising him all these signing and giving him a massive wage boost at the same time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doesn't Atletico have financial issues?

Curious how they are promising him all these signing and giving him a massive wage boost at the same time.

They sold a couple of players to China and will sell a few more players now. They have this kinda shady deal with some Chinese investor too so I won't be surprised if they suddenly find some money out of nowhere lol

cro-man

They sold a couple of players to China and will sell a few more players now. They have this kinda shady deal with some Chinese investor too so I won't be surprised if they suddenly find some money out of nowhere lol

I wouldnt be surprised if spain does support them somehow so they can afford this. Afterall its a club from madrid and they cant allow a catalan club to steal their star. Just a thought but i would believe everything when it comes to spain.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Carrasco was sold for 27m and Gaitan was sold for peanuts (5m) so that was not much. Wang Jianlin who owned 20% of their shares sold 17% the shares earlier this year so I don't think they have much connections left with China.

Saladin

According to French and Spanish media outlets, Griezmann will be having a press release today at 1.30 PM (GMT)

Finally an end to yet another saga, albeit not as lenghty or tiresome as the Neymar, Verratti and Coutinho ones.

Joan

Carrasco was sold for 27m and Gaitan was sold for peanuts (5m) so that was not much. Wang Jianlin who owned 20% of their shares sold 17% the shares earlier this year so I don't think they have much connections left with China.

Sold them to Idan Ofer?

GOAT_SUAREZ

According to French and Spanish media outlets, Griezmann will be having a press release today at 1.30 PM (GMT)

Finally an end to yet another saga, albeit not as lenghty or tiresome as the Neymar, Verratti and Coutinho ones.

he will announce he is happy play at French national team. no announcement regarding club future.

Saladin

he will announce he is happy play at French national team. no announcement regarding club future.

If that is the case, then he is easily top 5 cunts in football right now. Both Barca and Atletico fans want a clear answer by now. Enough Fortnite trolling from Antoine and Deschamps.

BarçaBarça

If that is the case, then he is easily top 5 cunts in football right now. Both Barca and Atletico fans want a clear answer by now. Enough Fortnite trolling from Antoine and Deschamps.

He is going to announce that instead of celebrating by doing "taking the L"-dance he is now going to be dabbing after he scores...

…Breaking it while sitting with blackface all pressconference :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans