Antoine Griezmann

George_Costanza

No I have never criticized Messi for that. Try to keep up.

Classic baldy banter though. Bit too obsessed with baldness I think.

So does Messi choke in those intl finals in your opinion?

Interesting he was 'instrumental' in getting to those finals but not same credit given to Griezmann...clueless as usual from you.

Don't lie now, you criticized Messi so many times. And given that Messi already won so many finals like UCL, I won't say he choked knowing how shitty the Argentine team is/was. He was carrying the team on his shoulder all by himself. Can't say the same about Griezmann in ATM or France.

JamDav1982

Don't lie now, you criticized Messi so many times. And given that Messi already won so many finals like UCL, I won't say he choked knowing how shitty the Argentine team is/was. He was carrying the team on his shoulder all by himself. Can't say the same with Griezmann in ATM or France.

Nope have never criticized Messi once for that. Keep up.

Haha of course you wont say he choked as it proves how much shite you speak and chose to contradict yourself instead.

Messi never carried any team all by himself. He was the best player for Argies in WC but was nowhere near there most important in semis for example. Argentina defence an GK played a huge part.

Atletico got to those finals due to AG7 and he didnt manage to have much impact in final. Happens.

Big game player and be ideal at Barca wait and see.

RMU ReBorn

Which big games did he score in? Don't tell me the last game against Real is considered a big game because both playing for the second spot. Did he score or perform against Real in UCL final? Did he score or perform against Portugal in Euro final? The comparison with Higuan is valid, they are soulmates.
Valid point . A.Chokerman indeed

Catta

[youtube]H5wFXWStPtk[/youtube]
[youtube]qAd0umsKY3Y[/youtube]
[youtube]izdXNbFMWIA[/youtube]

What a choker, only scores against small teams like Barca, Bayern or Germany.

khaled_a_d

This might be a weird and knee jerk reaction, but atm we don't need this guy as a priority, we need to sort midfield more and get a reliable CB to compete with Pique & Umtiti.
That is nothing against Griez himself, he is a top 5 player in the world IMO.

Cule4life

The Culest
This might be a weird and knee jerk reaction, but atm we don't need this guy as a priority, we need to sort midfield more and get a reliable CB to compete with Pique & Umtiti.
That is nothing against Griez himself, he is a top 5 player in the world IMO.

I get you but i can't stand another season with the donkey suarez upfront. I just can't.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Valid point . A.Chokerman indeed

Messi has 2 goals in CL from the quarterfinal stage onwards since 2012, you twat :lol: That's 6 seasons, and 2 goals and 1 assist. :wave:

Messi is also the choker who missed a clear shot in the World Cup final, skied his penalty in Copa America final, and had 0 goals and 1 assist in World Cup knockouts.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Calling Griezmann a choker :lol: He likely has more goals/assists than Messi in knockout stages of WC, Continental championship (Copa America/Euro), and CL in the last 5 years. Even though he was playing for Sociedad for some of that period.

Total-Football

I qualify any football fan as a casual if he allocates any importance (other than the symbolic relevance) to international football (nations).

Home of Barca Fans