Anthony Martial

feggydinho

Bro you are joking. He sucks. 2 Goals in 16 games are you kidding me?

If there is any wolves player we should sign its pedro neto. That guys a star.

Have you actually watched Raul Jimenez play?? He's smart, always running and pressing with bags of energy, scores goals (been off this season in that category though), can dribble, is okay with hold-up play, and also has pace. He's not the best in the world, but he'll be a massive upgrade to what we've been having upfront recently. Anyways, the ship has sailed already, but I believe there might be other gems with quality that our scouts arent seeing

JamDav1982

Jiminez a couple of years ago would have cost a fortune at 28 on one good season in his career as a striker in europe having failed in La Liga with Atletico.

Wolves play in a way that suits him in a way Barca dont. Play on break more, get balls into box for him early.

Can see why no move was ever close and has nothing to do with scouting.

iniestaGOAT

Have you actually watched Raul Jimenez play?? He's smart, always running and pressing with bags of energy, scores goals (been off this season in that category though), can dribble, is okay with hold-up play, and also has pace. He's not the best in the world, but he'll be a massive upgrade to what we've been having upfront recently. Anyways, the ship has sailed already, but I believe there might be other gems with quality that our scouts arent seeing

Sorry bro we don't need another striker who scores 2 goals in half the season. I watch wolves play yeah that's why I am telling you Pedro Neto Is the future.

Rassvet

Ralf Rangnick on Anthony Martial: "He didn’t want to be in the squad. That is the reason why he didn’t travel yesterday."

Morten

Martial saying he never refused to play when called upon, and yet Ralf said that Martial didn't want to play, hence not in the squad.

Somebody isn't telling the full story, or outright lying, United truly becoming Banter FC as Arsenal is finally doing something on the pitch again.

iniestaGOAT

Martial saying he never refused to play when called upon, and yet Ralf said that Martial didn't want to play, hence not in the squad.

Somebody isn't telling the full story, or outright lying, United truly becoming Banter FC as Arsenal is finally doing something on the pitch again.

It's obvious Ralf is a fraud

gregorrin10

I could see him go to Juve on loan until the rest of the season. Shame, cause I wish we could've pawned Depay off to them instead.

Porque

Sevilla are always plush with these type of moves. If he is going to succeed in Spain then he has found the right place to wet his teeth.

Had he moved here then let's face it, he would have joined Dembele and Umtiti in the French connection sulk, and also probably get injured.

Home of Barca Fans