Anthony Martial

S7_MUFC

Absolutely disgusted with How Mourhino is treating him. He's without a doubt our best wide player and he's being treated like he's some random kid from the academy. I'd like to know what people here think of him because I rate him way higher than most United fans and I'd like to see some neutral perspective on him.

Yannik

Absolutely disgusted with How Mourhino is treating him. He's without a doubt our best wide player and he's being treated like he's some random kid from the academy. I'd like to know what people here think of him because I rate him way higher than most United fans and I'd like to see some neutral perspective on him.

Ohh I'm loving it. You have one of the best u21 players there are on your hand, not using him, he starts to hate you, and will eventually move away to another club and explode there instead. I think it's fantastic. :cookies:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

I think he's your most talented attacking player after Ibra

Trickykid

I'm slightly surprised that Martial hasn't been mentioned as a Nerman successor. It's not exactly like he's in the market, and he only recently arrived, but he doesn't seem to be favored much by Mou, so perhaps, if the money is right, we could snatch him?

I haven't seen enough of him to judge whether he'd be worth the 1xxM he'd no doubt cost, but he certainly seems to fit the profile.

feggydinho

I'm slightly surprised that Martial hasn't been mentioned as a Nerman successor. It's not exactly like he's in the market, and he only recently arrived, but he doesn't seem to be favored much by Mou, so perhaps, if the money is right, we could snatch him?

I haven't seen enough of him to judge whether he'd be worth the 1xxM he'd no doubt cost, but he certainly seems to fit the profile.

me too, he's really good

Truthist

He seems to have regressed to me, I know Mou is not the ideal manager for youngsters but his finishing is poor and he drops his head and loses confidence way too easily for my liking.

Arkk

I still think he'll be a great player, him and Rashford could be a deadly partnership in the future. Mourinho doesn't seem to like him though so i wouldnt be suprised if he leaves next summer. Martial - Mbappe - Dembele damn Frances future looks bright

dillinja

Yeah, Mourinho doesn't seem to rate him, he played Lingard and Rashford on the left in their 2 first official games and only subbed him for 10 minutes in their last game where he managed to get a goal and an assist. And Man Utd has been linked to Lemar today. He's certainly very talented, but would cost quite a lot.

Home of Barca Fans