Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

clemente

Agreed. Today when players say it was my dream to play for Bar?a it is a dream of a millions... of cash.

Wtf is this logic? They should milk every penny possible, this isn't a charity case, we generate the biggest revenue and the players should go for it, this is their career and they should be trying to get the best out of it.

khaled_a_d

Fati a 9? Just because he isn't suitable for a LW doesn't make him a good striker.

He has changed position between no9 and LW during his youth career, he knows how to play the position.
His off the ball movement, his feel for the game and goal instinct suggest he will more likely to succeed there IMO

Richard.H

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Raki actually looks decent so far. I’m sure he will turn to shit 2nd half, but we’ll see

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I feel bad for this kid who had to watch this pathetic display today for 90 mins without getting the chance to influence the game at all.

wisconsincule

Honestly can’t believe he wasn’t given a chance. I would have subs Braithwaite and Suarez at the same time. Let some fresh legs run at them.

Home of Barca Fans