Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

khaled_a_d

Still can't belive Fati who has 50kg would be put in ST position for half of this forum.

66KG which is decent for a 17 years old athlete who is 1.78m. He will grow into the positition sooner or later.
He actually played there in youth, and plan was to play that position for Barca B last season.

behindbrowneyes

It's different at Dortmund, though, because there is more freedom to play young players

Of course, there is more freedom. However, look at the squad. Suarez will be gone. Messi will be gone. Griezmann won't play on the wing. Pedri, Fati, Trincao and Dembele are the only real wingers in the team. The latter two prefer the right wing, although Dembele can play both. All of them lack experience. There is not really a proven one with the injuries Dembele had. Only Coutinho has experience, but again, given what Koeman said about players playing their best position it is not clear the Brazilian will play on the wing.
Fati pretty much is a player to Koeman's taste. I'm sure Fati has his support.

Andrew M

Of course, there is more freedom. However, look at the squad. Suarez will be gone. Messi will be gone. Griezmann won't play on the wing. Pedri, Fati, Trincao and Dembele are the only real wingers in the team. The latter two prefer the right wing, although Dembele can play both. All of them lack experience. There is not really a proven one with the injuries Dembele had. Only Coutinho has experience, but again, given what Koeman said about players playing their best position it is not clear the Brazilian will play on the wing.
Fati pretty much is a player to Koeman's taste. I'm sure Fati has his support.

I definitely want to see a lot more of him for sure. Hopefully you're right and Koeman plays him

Gaudi

He moves great. Exactly like wide attacker. He is a real gem. Of course it can all end up badly but he is wc potential.

kattanib

Why the hell is he playing with the senior team and not under 21? This seems too much for him and I hope it doesn?t affect his confidence

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is playing well enough. Not spectacular but quite dangerous. His movement is sublime, you can't teach that in-game intellligence. Dembele doesn't have it, for instance.

Home of Barca Fans