Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Messigician

Manchester United does not give up on signing Ansu Fati; they?re ready to raise their ?100m offer [sport]

Who believes this rubbish?

JamDav1982

It is not just coming from Barca.

The English press are reporting Man Utd made a big bid for Fati as well.

Although surely not 100m + 50m as reported by Duncan Castles.

Cant see why they would try to pay that rather than go for Sancho.

Other than cheaper wages and would qualify as home grown in a few years but even then.... 150m???!

Porque

Marca has an article explaining the offer, which seems more plausible.

"There have been reports linking both Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund with a 100 million euro move for Ansu Fati, yet the reality is that Barcelona have not received any bid for their forward recently.

Back in January, a major European club were willing to invest heavily in a young talented attacker and they enquired through the agent Jorge Mendes about Atletico Madrid's Joao Felix.

However, Los Rojiblancos were not eager to part ways with the Portuguese, whom they signed a few months before for 126 million euros.

The aforementioned club turned their sights on Ansu Fati, for whom they were keen to spend 100m euros.

Barcelona do not want to sell Mendes communicated the club's intention to Barcelona during the negotiations for Francisco Trincao's move to the Blaugrana from Braga,

Everything happened before the coronavirus outbreak and, since then, no bid or interest has arrived for Ansu Fati, with most of the European powerhouses struggling financially as a consequence of the ongoing crisis.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope he gets a lot of playing time. We'll be playing almost every third day. Suarez and Messi will break down playing all those minutes if they're not rested adequately.

soul24rage

I hope he gets a lot of playing time. We'll be playing almost every third day. Suarez and Messi will break down playing all those minutes if they're not rested adequately.

I doubt Messi will be subbed out, but I can see Fati and Braithwaite subbing out Griezmann and Suarez respectively if we are leading by a few goals.

Andresito

Staff member

I think we're more likely to see Messi walking for 85 minutes rather than him being subbed off.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think we're more likely to see Messi walking for 85 minutes rather than him being subbed off.

That would be stupid, but I wouldn't be surprised given Setien's big brain plan is to "tire out the opponents and strike late in the second half".

serghei

That would be stupid, but I wouldn't be surprised given Setien's big brain plan is to "tire out the opponents and strike late in the second half".

I don't understand you regarding Setien. Guy didn't do absolutely nothing wrong so far. I think he's gotten more points per game compared with Valverde's period this season and our game is looking better visually, and that's without Suarez and crap form Messi.

He's not great maybe, but surely is a better option than Valverde.

KingLeo10

I don't understand you regarding Setien. Guy didn't do absolutely nothing wrong so far. I think he's gotten more points per game compared with Valverde's period this season and our game is looking better visually, and that's without Suarez and crap form Messi.

He's not great maybe, but surely is a better option than Valverde.

Starting lineup at Napoli almost ruined the season. He basically pulled an EV. To his credit, he fixed his mistake before EV.

We want ambition/change in the CL. Don't care how many PPG he gets v LL since our stars are good enough to win a domestic title under him or EV or basically any manager really.

So far, he's shown himself to be average IMO. EV was good season 1, average season 2, poor season 3.

Home of Barca Fans