Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yes, he won't ever be a player which a top 3 team is build around like Ronaldo, Mbappe, Neymar and Messi. Dont see that, but he has extraordinary ball control and smoothness to his play, his shot is fine and can always improve. Decision-making he is also rather good at considering his age.

Expmosiveness? He has that imo! Speed not so much.

What I really like about him is his ball control, it's fitting for a barca wing.

My biggest concern is pressence / work radius (to small) and killer-instinct. For now he is doing fine, but he needs to find favourable positions to shoot from with and without ball.

How can you knock on his killer instinct when the kid has literally been a game winner vs Granada, Inter, and Levante at 16/17 years old? That is killer instinct, he has managed to make a real impact in games in impressive ways and not just statpadding goals at 4-0/5-0 vs shit teams.

I just hope from now on, coaches will understand not to waste his time so much at RW. Ansu looks very comfortable from the left, and can even develop to be a great central player (I could see him being a great false 9 type player eventually).

His performances are gonna keep being up and down but it's easy to see how much better he is when he's confident. Getting that first goal today helped him gain the focus and boldness for #2, and then he started to show more style. Got semi-close to scoring that bicycle which would've been outrageous. This kid isn't just a Pedro type of player that some critics have said. He has legit talent and vision, and is winning games at 17 for FC Barcelona.

mc_lovin

He has all the right instincts, but is still a bit too "cute" (well, hes 17 after all). A bit more strength, a bit more speed and he would look like a worldbeater. Hopefully he gets there, but who knows.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
3nzqkt.jpg

FCBfan22

So from hero to zero to hero.

Setien trusted him... Started every game, despite being shit in 3 prior to Levante.

That's how you give confidence to players. Knowing Ernie, he would bench his arse after Valencia for a month and add another midfielder.

Home of Barca Fans