Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Nazario1985

He easily outran that Villareal RB. How fast is he?

Top speed 33.80 km/h measured overall

Which is average specially for his age (same speed as van dijke and balde for reference)

Two speeds can be measured with and without the ball, and usually the fastest players without the ball are not the fastest with the ball. (for example, Messi (33km/h) is extremely fast with the ball, but Bale ,Ronaldo (37.5km/h) ,Mbappe(37.9) and Dembele (36km/h) prefers to run without it)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Which is average specially for his age (same speed as van dijke and balde for reference)

Two speeds can be measured with and without the ball, and usually the fastest players without the ball are not the fastest with the ball. (for example, Messi (33km/h) is extremely fast with the ball, but Bale ,Ronaldo (37.5km/h) ,Mbappe(37.9) and Dembele (36km/h) prefers to run without it)

how fast was thierry henry

ajnotkeith

That's not average, that's fast generally. Amongst top wingers it's average but 34kmh is nothing to scoff at, that is very high.

I believe that was clocked before his successive injuries though so very likely it could be slower now.

Andresito

Staff member
Also funny how people wrote him off just two games ago as finished.

Guy hasn't had a consistent run of games for years. Let's hope he plays at least 100 minutes in the two upcoming games (would've wanted 150 but I think they're still being cautious).

Nazario1985

That's not average, that's fast generally. Amongst top wingers it's average but 34kmh is nothing to scoff at, that is very high.

I believe that was clocked before his successive injuries though so very likely it could be slower now.

Average in the sense that you can find 40-50 players in Europe alone doing that.

A 35 years old Ronaldo was running faster

Of course, we are only talking speed not football prowess (example Nunez is one fast mtf but when it comes to football ...etc)

Nazario1985

Also funny how people wrote him off just two games ago as finished.

Guy hasn't had a consistent run of games for years. Let's hope he plays at least 100 minutes in the two upcoming games (would've wanted 150 but I think they're still being cautious).

He is not finished but also, he is not what people were trying to sell him for.

I don't think he'll stay at FCB for the next 4-5 years.

Nazario1985

No way Ansu runs as fast as VVD. Maybe the first few meters but after 5m VVD is like a train.

VVD is so big you think he don't run

I saw him running alongside Adama ... who is way faster than Ansu on regular basis.

Obviously most defenders run without the ball so you can't compare directly VVD to Salah for example who is ridiculously fast with the ball in his feet.

Last edited:
Weird situation with our wingers. Currently there really isn't any of the five contenters that has shown he deserves the spot. By my assessment, there is no reason why Depay shouldn't still be in the mix.

I have a tendency to prefer whoever isn't playing.

I'd say Lewy has, he's top scorer in the league and outside of ansu occasionally he's basically our only goal threat. But he's 34 and depay should definitely be rotated with him.

Messigician

Ego?

Ansu Fati believes that he has to be a starter, but Xavi's staff doesn't think the same way. Fati doesn't like to come off the bench.

? [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]Fontes

Birdy

Ego?

Ansu Fati believes that he has to be a starter, but Xavi's staff doesn't think the same way. Fati doesn't like to come off the bench.

? [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]Fontes

Hope this is not true, because it shows bad attitude from the kid

he has to work his ass off and not be entitled

Zidane82

Looking at him last night there is no way he is close to being as fast as Balde

Fati looked slow last night

Messigician

Ansu Fati's entourage is upset with Xavi and the club because of the player's lack of continuity.

? @DBR8

Multiple sources now saying the same

Home of Barca Fans