Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

El Gato

Villarato!
Dude, I only pointed a double standard you were applying in two different topics. That's all. No reason to get offended, almost everyone knows you do that. It's fine, you're a Madrid fan I get it. It's normal to big up Madrid and bring down Barcelona.

It's also normal to underline that when I can on a place called Barcaforum.

You can't apply a double standard to two different topics. You can do so to the same topic.
You're the one talking about two different things. One person could talk about how their soup is too salty, you'd go ahead, call KingLeo and start a 3-page discussion about it being 'EV apologists fault'. Which is kind of your thing by now. We know.

Let's not lie though. It's blatant when you do.

serghei

You can't apply a double standard to two different topics. You can do so to the same topic.
You're the one talking about two different things. One person could talk about how their soup is too salty, you'd go ahead, call KingLeo and start a 3-page discussion about it being 'EV apologists fault'. Which is kind of your thing by now. We know.

Let's not lie though. It's blatant when you do.

You can't be saying someone is good in several discussions, and then pretend he is not in different topics, just because it is convenient. We all do this at times, you've got caught up and that's it.

El Gato

Villarato!
You can't be saying someone is good in several discussions, and then pretend he is not in different topics, just because it is convenient. We all do this at times, you've got caught up and that's it.

Sure. Prove it. Whatever it is you're claiming at this point. Since you've already comfortably lied without batting an eye by saying I think one thing and it's something entirely different. Definitely it was me that was the one caught out :lol:

Just came back from a dinner with friends. Decided to go for the Soup of the Day. Had a touch too much salt for my liking. Ordered Risotto instead.

serghei

Sure. Prove it. Whatever it is you're claiming at this point. Since you've already comfortably lied without batting an eye by saying I think one thing and it's something entirely different. Definitely it was me that was the one caught out :lol:

What lie? You've been a notorious Valverde defender. We have had many discussions with me repeatedly telling you the guy is clueless, and you telling me he's good but he can't do more with what he has. Was a hilarious argument to begin with, but hey, to each his own.

You cleared it up today by saying you don't think he's good for Barcelona anymore. Noted. Glad you got to your senses.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
What lie? This one right here, would put it in my signature like some others do on the board but probably no need if you could at least admit to your lovely misrepresentations.

He honestly thinks Valverde is doing a good job and is a good manager and the situation we are in is somehow irrecoverable.

you telling me he's good but he can't do more with what he has. (...)

You cleared it up today by saying you don't think he's good for Barcelona anymore. Noted.

Ah, first decent representation of anything I said in the past.

I wish it cleared anything up for you since you've still not shown you understand a slightest thing about my position on the matter. Do me a favour - try not to be an ignorant dilletante in the future.

Last edited:

serghei

What lie? This one right here, would put it in my signature like some others do on the board but probably no need if you could at least admit to your lovely misrepresentations.

Wow, so me assuming you haven't changed your mind about Valverde is lying. Odd definition you have there my friend. I simply worked with the most recent information I had at the time of the comment, about your evaluation of Valverde. Until you cleared it up and said you don't think he's good anymore. End of discussion.

Of course, you had to make such a big drama out of it, because that's Wolfe.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Wow, so me assuming you haven't changed your mind about Valverde is lying. Odd definition you have there my friend. I simply worked with the most recent information I had about your evaluation of Valverde.

No, lying is intentional misrepresentation of somebody's position and putting words in people's mouths, which is something you've done several times. And which you've done again here. Because I will not accept the idea that you do not read my posts in the manager's thread since Anfield when you barely ever the thread alone much less stop arguing with people you disagree with and talking about the man whichever thread it is you happen to stumble into.
I never said anything about the situation being irrecoverable. Takes no genius to figure out that me saying he's doing a good job at a given moment is, as anybody would know, something that can change day to day or month to month.

And unlike you, I don't assume your views on a daily basis. Or I don't automatically write about it. For the simple purpose that views do change and it's absolutely sensible for them to change if circumstances permit it.

A question I posed to the other crusader that went unanswered - how were your moods before Anfield? Hm? Feared the Rome repeat much? Or did you reckon thunder doesn't strike twice? Because you'd be the rare case that did if you thought you'd get handed the beating you got. Which means there was a good part of you that allowed the idea that this same shitty, negatively setup Barcelona was going for the treble. Mr Richard Lionheart even said - he'd prefer a treble while playing poorly than playing well and ending up empty handed (http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/14423-Ernesto-Valverde-V1?p=2057258&viewfull=1#post2057258), so yeah, EV or no EV who cares if trophies are coming in for some people I guess! Or not?
Would you be campaigning to have him sacked if he followed a double with a treble? Nah, don't think so. So who's the one willing to bend their holy standards here if pragmatism does prevail in several circumstances?
So basically the collapse is a trait of character that happened to recur, but nobody seriously thought it would. 0-0, 1-1, 2-2, all reasonable predictions back then. All favoring the scenario where this 'useless' human does everything to outdo his critics. And because the collapse did happen, it's all on him. But of course. Who wouldn't say that :lol:
Funnily enough, I think he's no good for you after this not because you mongoloids were right about him all along. Because you weren't. He's no good, because the current contract and relationship with his team is predicated upon nepotism and nothing else. That's not the same as giving him a second chance after Rome, a chance that he literally nearly took, arguably was an Anfield away goal away from it, because you bet your ass you were beating Valencia if Anfield doesn't happen.

So yeah. Stick your simpleton explanations where the sun don't shine my man. And stop lying about other people's opinions when they don't want to put up with your weird obsessionism.

PS
And yes, recruitment matters in the context of Fati's development. An area which in your club model the manager doesn't play a significant role in and never will until you hire an exceptional manager. Which you won't, because even your legends want to wait out this sorry period of slow Messi-era rot before they touch the club job again.

Last edited:

serghei

:facepalm: Oh no, now you're changing your mind again. All of that worthless fancy exposee to arrive at the same retarded conclusion.

serghei

He's not good now for Barcelona, but because he is a victim of .... [insert dumb excuse here]. Nepotism? :lol: Fuck your clueless man. The man is the king of nepotism. And you use that as if he's having no control of whoever plays in this team. :lol:

A 2nd chance he 'nearly took' vs Liverpool? What the fuck is this shit? :lol: Man made the worst possible management error of leaving out the best midfielder at passing under pressure vs the best pressing team in the world and you come up with this shit?

Congratulations. You're the most eloquent clueless poster around here.

You still believe Valverde is the bee's knees. You're just manipulating arguments depending on whatever bullshit you're trying to pull, looking like a clown in the process.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
So you finally got to the end of the post? Good. I thought I'd give you a moment before responding to your first vent.

No, he's no victim. Learn to read. I'll post it for you again, maybe it'll help to get through your thick head:
He's no good, because the current contract and relationship with his team is predicated upon nepotism and nothing else.

The edit :lol: :lol: Christ. No wonder you don't remember people's stances where you need 3 tries to comprehend a post in plain English.

Yes, one midfielder meant the rest of the team was doomed to lose by more than 3 goals and forgot how to defend a corner. Utter banter.

Last edited:

serghei

So much bullshit in there I don't even know where to start. When I think you're done, I see another idiotic line.

serghei

Acuses me of lying when I said he thinks Valverde is doing a good job, and then literally defends Valverde again and says that vs Liverpool he almost took his second chance from the Roma fiasco. Lol, what the fuck! Wolfie, man, you outdid yourself.

Home of Barca Fans