Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Not only to have the talent, but the balls to go out there and play like that in front of 80k at age 16. Almost certainly will go on to make it as a top top player. How high is anyone's guess though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Stars aligned for young boy. If it hadn't been for injuries/failed Ney transfer, I don't think he'd get a call-up, let alone chance to play.

Makes you think how many players have been held back this way. Forced to stagnate in lower divisions and make their confidence drop or eventually picking wrong clubs to join.

RevoTeller

He reminds me so much about the Legend Eto'o in his movements, class and skills.
If he can live up to this expectation of mine he will easily be the best player in the world once he will reach his peak.
The most important thing is that he MUST NOT stop working hard and be humble.
To be the new Eto'o an explosive mixing of mentality, determination and lethal football skills is required.
Don't stop working kid, and the future will be yours!

PS: still, even right now he is miles better than Dembele ever was and will ever be.

eaman

Another brilliant performance. Not just the goal and assist but general play was very good as well. Shouldn't he be in the first team player chat now?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I keep losing faith in humanity when small things such as this need to be explained, but here we go again... The fact that one tweet could convince some people is a bit disturbing.

Look at their other tweets and you'll see they call him for a 9 year old and how other tweets align with his current age of 16. As that account themselves said, it was a spelling error.

khaled_a_d

Kid is bold. Good stuff. You just know he'll end up as the next Bojan or Munir.

Can get a point that we have been bad in developing talents, but Bojan as an example is just wrong.
Club has developed Messi,Pedro,Busquets, Thiago all during his time here. Iniesta couple of years prior.
Bojan failure wasn't due to club failure, it is on him and his dad and also due to changing of coach that didn't suit him at the time (Pep wanted him back to Barca B and thought he wasn't ready)

Home of Barca Fans