Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Devils

[tw]1172953976750444545'[/tw]

Ansu gonna send this clown back to washing cars on the streets of Brazil in no time, dawg.

Givenchy

if the GOAT takes this guy under his wing, the sky is the limit

really hope we get to see Messi-Fati combo soon

El Gato

Villarato!
Unlike Bojan and Munir he has the technical + physical skills that makes him unique, and he has the blessing of Messi given his brother advices the guy.

Your lad Vinicius Jr. on the other hand looks more like a Bojan or at best a worse version of Robinho ;)

Much better name though than Mr Phati ;)

He's good and at 16 he's almost built like a Primera player. At 20-22 he should be a physical beast.

Glad he's playing for Barca tho. Poor development decisions make it likely he won't even be here within 2-3 years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He's good and at 16 he's almost built like a Primera player. At 20-22 he should be a physical beast.

Glad he's playing for Barca tho. Poor development decisions make it likely he won't even be here within 2-3 years.

Don't think that's the case here. The club made him and Ilaix Moriba the two highest paid players in La Masia history so they know how special these two guys are in contrast to the ones who left.

Munir was always overhyped. Had a good left foot, but was a smaller type of striker that relied on his positioning more than anything. Not physical, not fast, not versatile, great at 1v1s, etc.

kattanib

Using your logic, you are happy the young player is in a place where you believe he won’t grow well. Great sportsmanship from your end sir.

Andresito

Staff member
Rumours from my sources that there are people in the club considering selling injury prone Messi and to give the #10 to Fati in january.

What would you guys think about this? I'm for it. Ansu is already at the level of prime Ribery. Messi even has lesser goals this season than that Arthur guy who can't do ANYTHING in the final third. Embarassing.

kattanib

Rumours from my sources that there are people in the club considering selling injury prone Messi and to give the #10 to Fati in january.

What would you guys think about this? I'm for it. Ansu is already at the level of prime Ribery. Messi even has lesser goals this season than that Arthur guy who can't do ANYTHING in the final third. Embarassing.

Troll out please

Obiaseti

Great talent and has a lot of confidence. Reminds of Neymar on the left-wing for us. He is very raw though. Has to get playtime to learn the system/teammates and opponents. Hope he sees play regularly in the league.

Home of Barca Fans