Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

jairzinho

Apart from Mbappe, I can't think of a better player around his age atm. Think he's already surpassed Vinicius and Rodrygo. Vinicius might be a better dribbler and has speed but his finishing is horrible. Out of ten chances he probably scores 1.

soul24rage

Apart from Mbappe, I can't think of a better player around his age atm. Think he's already surpassed Vinicius and Rodrygo. Vinicius might be a better dribbler and has speed but his finishing is horrible. Out of ten chances he probably scores 1.

I think Mason Greenwood is up there with the likes of Fati and Vinicius.

Just turned 19 and he's a real natural finisher with both feet.

Probably Man Utd's biggest talent from their academy in a long time.

kattanib

I think Mason Greenwood is up there with the likes of Fati and Vinicius.

Just turned 19 and he's a real natural finisher with both feet.

Probably Man Utd's biggest talent from their academy in a long time.

Greenwood and Vinicius in the same sentence is fine, but Fati has the potential to be a much greater player than these two

khaled_a_d

Mbappe is nearly 22. That's 4 years older than Fati. Under 21 it's Haaland and Fati as the best imo.

Yeah, in football terms tough to compare 2 players of this age difference. It is like comparing Messi with Hazard/Griezmann in 2009
If Fati remains consistent and ends with a 25+ goals this year he is a ahead of anyone of the players born this millennium not named Haaland.

khaled_a_d

On a side note, I love how he drifts inside a lot. Whether 433 or 4231 we needed our LW to drift to the penalty area more.
Alba has been our true LW when we had the ball since Neymar left, his runs is very valuable for the team. This allows Messi to play free and leave space for Alba while makes Fati closer to the goal, which is his strongest area, since he isn't that good when he hogs the line.
It is a great tactic for the team.

Home of Barca Fans