• No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

nebeer

Love is All
david trezeguet is available for free

DO IT PEP DO IT!

what u guys think?

hmm. Trezeguet...not bad, if we can get him for free. I know we have Bojan and Pedro, but still to have an out and out striker to throw in can come in handy.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
trezeguet is garbage

ibrahimovic is basically the new trezeguet, he was the original overrated player.

desoe

Trezeguet's record in Serie A is 138 goals from 245 games. How this makes him overrated, Hamzah?

nebeer

Love is All
I think if we at all get someone. We could get Lisandro Lopez. He is physically very strong, won't mind sitting out a few games or coming off the bench and of course he is a great goal getter. He is much like an in form Rooney. How much would he be worth in the market?

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I think if we at all get someone. We could get Lisandro Lopez. He is physically very strong, won't mind sitting out a few games or coming off the bench and of course he is a great goal getter. He is much like an in form Rooney. How much would he be worth in the market?

Well, Lyon bought him for 24-28 million last year, so he'd be worth at least 30-35 million now, I guess, considering we're very close to the end of the transfer period.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I have thought of the perfect player... cheap and experienced WASHINGTON!!!
gr8 stirker plaing for flu and a legend.. would be perfect for Barça!

Birdy

No other forward.. We dont need tall, strong etc.. Ibra's experiment was the perfect proof..

As it is upfront.. Messi, VIlla, pedro and boyan can handle all games with Jeffren helping..

I shout it all the time, that the problem is iniesta many many injuries.. We must find someone who can replace him.. I was thinking hleb would be a perfect substitute of him,but...

tonio7

I like Llorente, he's young and a good target man...
plus, the kid has a good head on his shoulders and won't complain if he doesn't play all the time.

Home of Barca Fans