Angel Di Maria

J

Jordzibob

If he can get out of the pit of despair that is Benfica, where all the could have beens go to, if he can scrabble up the wall to safety. Then hats off to him. If not he's *****ed, lol.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
What a wonderful game by Angel last night.
I'm still 100% sure about my prediction that Argentina - Spain will be the finals.

J

Jordzibob

:lol: At the idea of either of them getting to the final. Argentina wont if they are managed by Maradona, and Brazil just wont anyway

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Brazil - Spain will be the semis :) Dunga's anti football has no chance against Tiqui taka with Melo :p

J

Jordzibob

I'd like to see Brazil out at group stage :D

Ditto, simply because a) They dont deserve to be in the knockout stages because they are so lazy as a team, b) I live in England, everytime Brazil are on the tv they are glorified, its pathetic, I dont see how the pundits dont know the glory days, for the moment, are done and dusted c) Their position in the world rankings atm disgusts me.

J

Jordzibob

What if Spain, Argentina and Brazil were on same group(Would not happen though)?

The groups already got drawn though? And Spain would pwn both of them. Brazil are too lazy to work against the level of Spain's play, and Argentina under Maradonna are far too eratic and ill disciplined to beat Spain.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Ditto, simply because a) They dont deserve to be in the knockout stages because they are so lazy as a team, b) I live in England, everytime Brazil are on the tv they are glorified, its pathetic, I dont see how the pundits dont know the glory days, for the moment, are done and dusted c) Their position in the world rankings atm disgusts me.
The last decade, yes, there hasindeed been a lot of "Joga Bonito" but Dunga has ruined everything for them. Counter-attacks, counter-attacks, counter-attacks.

Guardian

I don't trust a player who looks like this:
21477_news.jpg
di-maria.jpg
dimaria-angel-cp-070719.jpg
Angel-Di-Maria-6171422.jpg

beef-supreme

What a run/dribble and strike that was against Germany though, when he hit the crossbar. He is such an intense player. He is like a scrawny version of Hulk, more skill, less bulk, but both of them are powerful players.

Merv

The last decade, yes, there hasindeed been a lot of "Joga Bonito" but Dunga has ruined everything for them. Counter-attacks, counter-attacks, counter-attacks.

I heard on an interview several months ago that Dunga is retiring after the WC this year regardless of who wins. Has anyone else heard this?

Home of Barca Fans