Date of Birth: March 11, 1994

Place of Birth: Glasgow, Scotland

Height: 5'10 (1.78m)

Citizenship: Scotland

Position: Defender - Left-Back

Foot: Left

Current club: Liverpool FC

-

Best left-back in world football since last year in my opinion, Mourinho was right, he's probably the most athletic player I've ever seen. Superb technique, speed and stamina.

serghei

Where the hell did Liverpool find this bum. Literally came from nowhere.

They didn't find him in the shape he is now. They created and developed him using a great managerial structure with an elite manager at its core.

What we should do instead of spending hundreds of millions on stars and moan afterwards that they don't fit Valverde's quasi-vision.

Last edited:

Riordon

Where the hell did Liverpool find this bum. Literally came from nowhere.

Liverpool have made some really good signings for peanuts outside the PL top 6. We really should try to do the same. I wanted Gueye but PSG got him for cheap. Robertson was already good in Hull but has certainly improved.

Two players outside the top 6 who is interesting for us are Ricardo Pereira and Richarlison.

Andresito

Staff member
They didn't find him in the shape he is now. They created and developed him using a great managerial structure with an elite manager at its core.

What we should do instead of spending hundreds of millions on stars and moan afterwards that they don't fit Valverde's quasi-vision.

Yeah but it certainly helped that his competition was Alberto Moreno and Milner for the LB spot. So in a way they didn't have a choice but to bet on him.

At that time (2017/2018) Liverpool didn't have the same crazy expectations as today, so in a way it's easier to play lesser proven players in order to develop them without rushing.

KingLeo10

Thought you’d like to see what a typical day in isolation looks like for Robbo...

How can you not hate this club and their players. Their biggest achievement is a stupid corner goal. They deserve to not win the league because Covid. I hope their misery for the PL continues for another 30 years.

For all their chest thumping, all they managed to win in last 3 years was 1 CL courtesy of an EV masterclass.

Got trolled by AM home and away.

Had a shit showing in the final v Spurs despite winning.

They'll be forgotten by history rather quickly.

Home of Barca Fans