Andres Iniesta

dalitis8

Banned
did he really name his daughter after the badass warrior-thief chick from Conan The Barbarian?

fucking magnificent.

Come on dude, Valeria is a common female name in many countries(especially Eastern Europe), I don't think he expected a cheesy Hollywood movie to come up with the idea :)

Congratulations!!!! So happy for them!:)

Valeria is such a beautiful name!

It is.

One of my favourite female names (along with Anna)

He played cleverly last night.

Doesn't he always?

F

Flavia

Now he has to score again, for his new born. I hope it'll be against madrid.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
His newborn? Umm female right?
I wanted him to be a boy so he could enlist him in the youth team :)

Fourteen

Monster Masch
:lol:

http://shanna.imgur.com/andres_iniesta__world_soccer_april_11#WweNW

for those who can't buy world soccer. nice article by sid lowe. just click the image to 'turn page'

sid always find something beautiful to write.

iniesta: i was still and i just waited, waited to my friend newton. when i controlled it, i knew i was going to score. all i had to do was wait for the ball to drop and strike it. and why does it drop? beacause of newton's law, beacause of gravity. this time, the apple was the ball and newtons head was my foot.
Pretty much bought the magazine because his beautiful face was on the front. Very good article indeed, Sid Lowe is easily one of my favourite sports journalists, he just appreciates all the good things in football (specifically Spain) and I agree with most things he has to say anyway. Also found the chart of all his games from the begining very interesting as well.

Home of Barca Fans