Andres Iniesta

Barcafan 2304

If he stays fit, he will drive us to three in a row. I honestly believe that. Keep Messi, Xavi and Iniesta fit and we are the favourites

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
When I bougth my first Iniesta shirt (the yellow away) Iniesta went on scoring the Chelsea goal.. when I bougth my second Iniesta shirt he went on scoring the goal in the World Cup final... I really should buy Iniesta shirts more often xD

But anyway he always play good.. this player is so unique, I just love watching him play and it dosen't care that he don't score so much because of everything else he dose!!!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
When I bougth my first Iniesta shirt (the yellow away) Iniesta went on scoring the Chelsea goal.. when I bougth my second Iniesta shirt he went on scoring the goal in the World Cup final... I really should buy Iniesta shirts more often xD

But anyway he always play good.. this player is so unique, I just love watching him play and it dosen't care that he don't score so much because of everything else he dose!!!
I have already decided your next purchase.

b4 the first el clasico. i have promised myself not to wear my dinho shirt until then because whenever I have worn the dinho shrit we have never lost :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There's still another whole level for this talented gem of a player to yet reach, IMHO...His croquetas are nice but still a far cry from say someone like Laudrup.

Kid has to learn to be more direct/aggressive

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
FCBarca, you're being unfair to Andrés :p Laudrup was a genius in every aspect of the game. He played around with his opposition, much alike Messi but not similar in game but the way he dribbled around.

Home of Barca Fans