Andres Iniesta

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Brilliant to see him back on the pitch again. Shame he didn't get more minutes! Great reception though, I look forward to seeing him at the WC.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He played five minutes or something and his first contact was dribbling two players with those snake moves. :D

Nice shouts by the fans during the celebration, obviously the loudest. The others' cheering didn't even come close actually

dalitis8

Banned
He played five minutes or something and his first contact was dribbling two players with those snake moves. :D

Nice shouts by the fans during the celebration, obviously the loudest. The others' cheering didn't even come close actually

That first move by Don Andres reminded everyone of what we were missing during the most important part of the season...

G.J

V.H. 4 life
He teared up in his speech. Oh how we missed him in the CL.

We need to clone that bald guy who follows Messi everywhere and attach him to Andres. Special plan for special player.

Sepuldinho

love that move. really miss iniesta this season.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

between 2:08 and 2:12 : the most beautifull football action i have ever seen. So smooth in short space, from defense to counterattack surrounded by x players.

Seamus

^^^^
Great video it really shows how great a player he truly is. Huge loss this season especially against Inter

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
after a mediocre season, it's so easy to forget just how amazing an attacking force some players are.

andrés, I have missed you.

welcome back. :)

Home of Barca Fans