Andres Iniesta

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Iniesta's stats: 1 goal, 1 assist, 1 key pass, passing accuracy 96%, 4 dribbles, 6 successful long balls from 6 attempts, 2 successful through balls from 2 attempts:worthy:

dakt

That applause was well deserved. I'm so glad for him, because he de deserves more recognition in football world. I love Luchos words after the game about him.

Cule Finn

That goal is right up with the Chelsea and WC10 Final goals
In terms of importance obviously not at the level of those two, but in terms of quality the one he scored yesterday might be the best of his career. Such a beatiful movement and one-two with Neymar after calm and composed build-up play from the back. And then the finish. Huh. It's funny how usually he doesn't seem to have such a powerful shot and then he does that! I guess he just leaves those to the big occasions. :worthy:

Last edited:

ManusXavi

And some still come up with that bullshit. He was MotM in the fucking CL final and up until his injury he was our best player in the beginning of this season. I do not know how much world class performances people need to see to realize their talk about him declining, being done and whatever are not true.

Exactly. I can't see him declining until the 2017/18 season. By which he will have just turned 33.

ManusXavi

In terms of importance obviously not at the level of those two, but in terms of quality the one he scored yesterday might be the best of his career. Such a beatiful movement and one-two with Neymar after calm and composed build-up play from the back. And then the finish. Huh. It's funny how usually he doesn't seem to have such a powerful shot and then he does that! I guess he just leaves those to the big occasions. :worthy:

He did have some momentum he was carrying into the shot

Irish_Cules

Simply amazing.

Really encouraging that he has been playing at his best for the whole season so far. Seems like we were premature last season in saying that he was declining.

Observer

Banned
Amazed by how everytime they want to retire him, he brings a spectacular performance in key matches.

Career comparison have to be done when careers ends I believe, trophy wise Andres & Zizou have won everything.

Home of Barca Fans