Andres Iniesta

ceefoo

Dat Assist for Neymar's equaliser. :worthy: :iniesta:

Although I have been a big critic of Don playing from Left-Wing, he has been pretty good there this season.

However .....we all saw how devastating he can be in his preferred CM role, and moving him out of position to accommodate an average :cesc: is a fat No-No!

Kohe321

Insane performance, almost lost for words how good some of his moments were tonight.

Fabregas is out of form now, it was a huge mistake to play Iniesta on the wing instead of Alexis from start and Iniesta at midfield. Fabregas was completely invisible for most of the game, and to think we traded an attacker in front for him in midfield could have cost us more goals. The last 20 minutes were great, at least I hope this is the lineup Martino will go with at the away game.

khorne

He was a hurrican of awesome today. also, i loved how physically aggressive he played. after the yellow card i thought he'd slow it down a bit, but the don was like "nope" and continued with the sliding tackles :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I'd usually spill out a bunch of vivid adjectives and superlatives but it's been becoming pretty routine as of late so I'll just say: Next. :coffee:

ivan22

Why is the Iniesta vs. Athletico Video taking so long? I haven't fapped yet!

Also the word "glide" needs to be changed from this:

glide
1. To move in a smooth, effortless manner: a submarine gliding through the water. See Synonyms at slide.
2. To move silently and furtively.
3. To occur or pass imperceptibly.
4. To fly without propulsion. Used of an aircraft.
5. Music To blend one tone into the next; slur.
6. Linguistics To articulate a glide in speech.
v.tr.
To cause to move or pass smoothly, silently, or imperceptibly.

to this:
glide
1. Iniesta.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans